[BSD-RP] Hueco Mundo

Elk

e29989d2acbeacf9c0ee2100d083985c.png

2a70d38e07423433e95c67c154aa1f36.png

5ad68f5bde788f65ccedf171d648f886.png

“ Whoever the winner I don't care about, but right now the more pressing matter is he is let loose from his prison. This normally wouldn’t be any issue of mindless killing, although the clear fact he will continue until he is bored. Even when that time comes is unfathomable for me to figure out, which means this can carry on until he ends all existence in Karakura. That is something I am not willing to gamble with because it will create a great imbalance and hazardous effect on the Hueco Mundo ecosystem. We can’t rely on the God-King to deal with him every time he is set loose, but we need contingency plans to be prepared on how to efficiently deal with such situations.”

Emilia’s eyes had shifted in the direction of Izeel, sparks of reiatsu sigantures could be felt through out her room, yet none of them where unique to anyone new; it had been Izeels. Visually they were within her blind spots however, the difference between him and Abraam was, that Abraam was fast enough to hit from her blind spots, where as Izeel might as well been an open book in his attacks. It was the moment he fired she had disappeared, and reappeared by the pool, Abraam still in hand. Dust and debris filled the room, obscuring everyone’s vision as those ceros shot outwards, shooting until Izeel deemed it enough. When the dust Settled, she had appeared above pool area that Cordelia resides in.

SPLASH

Drip
Drip
Drip

SPLASH

The water that was colourless and endless began to change to diluted red, the sound of organs falling into the pool could be heard once more, tainting it with Abraam’s blood. Yet to Cordelia it must have been intoxicating, she would be like a shark drawn to the blood even more so when the organs started to sink deeper and deeper, its scent growing stronger as comes closer to her. Emilia, on the other hand had been disappointed, as she couldn’t save the man she had fought, but he still had a purpose, he was going to be a meal. Her zanpakutō would strike upwards forcing the pointed end directly through his skull; killing the man instantaneously before she began to absorb and devour his flesh, muscle and bone, savoring every bit of it, while his feet dangled above the pool.

“ I guess that will have to wait, we are being summoned by the God-King for discussion of war. I am also interested to see how the gigai he took for test spin faired out and what other information he gained.”

Her eyes again shifted, away from her meal to Izeel once more. Both hands let loose of the remains of Abraam, dropping what remains of him into the pool, as she walked towards an area of the room untouched by battle. By the time she had reached the untouched area Izeel had gone away, where too she did not care. Her hands would pull open the doors to a stand-up closet and pull out a new set of clothing, removing her damaged ones and putting on a new set, before disappearing out of the room without a word; leaving both Cordelia and the hidden arrancar to their own devices. The thought of a meeting had her weary as the first meeting had turned to a brawl, the second people had been demoted, and now the last one? What will happen next?
5ad68f5bde788f65ccedf171d648f886.png

DioNaraka

Administrator
Staff member
1990da0777baf3761c2894e6eb94400f.png

cb5d731ba7f7264a124daa037d992f97.png

The small girl is tenacious and crafty, but this is expected of smaller creatures. They have to rely on tactics and scheming when faced against a threat who demolishes all in their path with oppressive strength alone. Max has done nothing more than attempt to swat away an annoying fly in his presence because why would he put more effort into crushing this girl, this former Espada, this former threat. Everything related to Elliora is a past tense, her power, her following, her size, and most of all her trinket. She has been robbed of everything and is left to fight with what scraps she has left.

Her little attack was ingenious and only due to his relaxed nature the unique Cero finds its mark, but what would be stopped is the spiraling winds that surround this attack and make contact with his body. Elliora has control over the air around her but not complete dominance. Anything taking the shape of a Spiral belongs to Max and Max alone and once again something is taken from Elliora, her very wind. Everything goes black for a moment but soon enough his vision returns just as he attempts to swat the little girl out of the air. He misses his mark as she drifts out of his range but he senses it, her Reiryoku infecting the air around them. She has control of the wind but not dominance. His hand misses his intended target while he holds his palm facing upward and she would begin to feel it, a shift in the air concentrated around his palm.

His fingerprints, the natural shape of spirals, each begin to twist and distort the air around them both. Max now seeks to take the wind from Elliora as her floating body slowly drifts back to the ground due to the decreasing strength of the wind. Spirals are the very shape of the universe, planets rotate, they orbit stars which influence their rotation, the stars, with their planets, orbit across their galaxy which in turn spirals due to a supermassive blackhole at the center. Spirals control all things, they give birth and destroy and it is because of this power that Max has reigned for as long as he has. Rapidly the air spirals in towards his palm, collecting itself into an orb, all while Max looks at the girl, now dethroned from the skies she used to so casually reign over.

”I know all about you Elliora, your craftiness, your tricks. I watched as you casually killed my friend Aragon that day and I kept a mental note on that power of yours and how to deal with it. The thought was not pondered for long, I promise.”

If he were to attack her with the air in his palm she may just catch it and send it back and they will be caught in an endless game of catch. But maybe they wouldn’t… When Max takes control of something via his power it becomes his, his Reiatsu infects and overrides the form owner's presence in the attack, “twisting” it until there is nothing left of the original owner’s presence. He lets the spiraling orb drift from his palm towards the girl as it drifts ever so closer nothing happens, yet. Will her new ability to swim within solid surfaces save her? Or is gaining such a power just another form of loss she has yet to understand?

”Have you even lost your Zanpakuto? What of your Resurrección? All you existence tells me is that those saved by Izeel suffer nothing but loss and are destined to continue to lose until their losses infect the rest of my forces. Forgive me Las Noches, I will have to deal great harm to you once more…”

Gin

aaa9435eab8a18d0b5a092425c3b1ed5.png

♪♫♪
09269b1f06fda0a4aed6f629ad0f73fe.png

Two things become crystal clear to the Elliora.

The first, Maximiliano blatantly disregarding and underestimating her. Sure, she had the worst memory quite possibly out of everyone in Hueco Mundo, but has his own memory began failing him as well? She never boasted a large size, or powerful muscles. Strength among them is not classified in brute strength alone, otherwise, his friend and Galia would both be standing here today, and she would be the one to be gone and devoured. But that isn't exactly how the circle of life works, as even the mightiest fall and are devoured by those half their size. Some creatures rely on venom to infect their victims, others with parasites, some even with viruses, awaiting for nature to take its course. Those with more cunning, set their traps and lie in wait. Often, it isn't until it's far too late that the predator finds itself becoming the prey.

Secondly, Elliora finds she doesn't have the necessary power to damage him extensively... or rather, fatally. Her attacks proved quite fruitful to sate her curiosity. This realization is not enough to deter her nor her insatiable desire to indulge in her desires. In fact, she becomes downright giddy. Her abilities in this form are vastly limited to what she could do in the past, where they're effective against others, at this time these finite powers are a hinderance against the God King.

Her attention is demanded when the currents of wind begin to change, to spiral against her will, further cementing the idea in her head she isn't strong enough. Her signature in the nearby winds vanishes as his spiritual energy floods the area by using his own spirals to redirect the currents of wind, overpowering Elliora's control over the currents. Perhaps he expects her to look frightened, panicked, but instead, all he sees is amazement plastered on her face. Like a child witnessing a magician's trick before her very eyes, she's fascinated. In all her years, the arrancar never came across someone able to do such a thing. The child-like monster's demeanor remains astounded even as she slowly descends from the air.

"I know all about you Elliora, your craftiness, your tricks. I watched as you casually killed my friend Aragon that day and I kept a mental note on that power of yours and how to deal with it. The thought was not pondered for long, I promise."

He seems like such an expert on her, when he had yet to seen her fight extensively, having shown only... peeks to what she could do. Sure things are different now, but are they really? How certain is he that he figured out how to properly counter her abilities? While the same could be said about her, while the underpowered monster hadn't seen him fight, she'd seen enough to expect great things since their initial meeting.

"Have you even lost your Zanpakuto? What of your Resurrección? All your existence tells me is that those saved by Izeel suffer nothing but loss and are destined to continue to lose until their losses infect the rest of my forces. Forgive me Las Noches, I will have to deal great harm to you once more…"

Oh... She thinks to herself ...that's right.

A zapnakuto, or rather, two. One for each of dainty hands, for the sole purpose of slicing and stabbing prey to her heart's content. Her precious Talones. They weren't lost, but they weren't in her possession. At the mention of them, she longs for her precious weapons. Misses the hilts in her grip as she violently slices through hierro and stabs the blades deep into flesh, viciously tearing it out and watching as entrails fly and blood splattering her in red.

Suddenly, there is an explosion of spiritual pressure, causing an enormous crater on the ground and a cloud of pulverized bone to rise to the air and obscure the entire area. The pressurized spiritual energy expelled from Elliora causes the orb headed her way to alter it's trajectory like any projectile launched her way, resulting in it's detonation high in the sky and away from her and the castle. She forcibly retakes her power over the winds and sky. Within this cover of sand, the tiny body undergoes a rapid transformation: her hair grows longer, her features mature, while her body grows and fills out, forcing the small dress she wore to tear in two to accommodate her new, or rather, original size. The only thing that does not change on her is the mask atop her head, remaining broken, missing one of two horns.

cb3f5a711a472ce05c79a106983e628a.png

"You should've given it more thought, escuincle."

Maximiliano hears from his right ear, before powerful gusts whisk away the presence out his reach. From the moment he had arrived, or rather, even before then, the air around Elliora was already saturated with her spiritual energy, as minute or imperceptible as it may have been, or if he simply chose to ignore it altogether, believing it to be entirely harmless to him. Despite having been momentarily troubled by the new powers she didn't entirely understand when she "swam" in the sand, the air above her was still permeated with her reiryoku. Especially after the fruitless search in her chest for the tiny red rock, a gem which she hosted within her many, many years.

His certainty in dealing with her external hinderances left the subtle ones go unnoticed. Every word, every sentence, his laugh, even the very breaths he took to continue to ridicule and belittle her, filled his lungs with this very air. Reiryoku infused air that was then circulated through the entirety of his body through his blood. But unlike his friend, Elliora does not cause a series of tornadoes within him. No, she bore witness to what he can do to the swirling winds, and providing the god king with spiraling tornadoes would undoubtedly be... counterproductive. This time, she'd try something different. Something she'd only briefly attempted when she came in contact with the monster that broke her mask. He'd begin to feel the encroaching warmth from within his body, the temperature in his body quickly rising as the foreign energy in his body ignites. Using his cells, his muscles, and organs as fuel even as they regenerate to replace the burned away sections, the pain in his body is continuous. Endless. In the moments his vision returns to him after his eyes pop and spew liquid out of his sockets, he'd catch glimpses of the woman too, lit aflame. The only difference, she does not burn.

She looks at her hands, watching as the flames coat her entire body, then at him, as the same flames from her reiryoku incinerate the man alive, the stench of burning flesh filling the air, before returning her eyes back to herself. The woman's face contorts to an insane grin as she relishes in this ability. These changes augmented and bolstered by the woman's idiotic choice to drink the soul king's blood, unknowingly acting as a catalyst and assisting the activation of the Crystal Sangriento within her own body. As she burned then, she became anew. Like a phoenix rising from it's ashes, she too came out stronger, faster— better from her ordeal with the crystal. The discombobulation becoming but minor setback to her rebirth, yet it does nothing else to hinder what the former espada's true power has come to be now. Now that she remembers what she was... what she is.

"Do not compare me to your fodder, Maximiliano."
09269b1f06fda0a4aed6f629ad0f73fe.png

DioNaraka

Administrator
Staff member
1990da0777baf3761c2894e6eb94400f.png

A Shocking Return!

Max watches as the Spiritual Pressure erupts from the small girl, eyes widen as a grin- No, a massive smile of joy begins to grow on his face. The orb is launched high into the sky, creating another implosion, but Max could care less about the attack being thrown off. Someone he once viewed as a powerful Arrancar is returning right before his eyes!

"You should've given it more thought, escuincle."

Max looks to his right, his joyful expression in full view, he does not see her there, she is throwing her voice on the wind. It is then Elliora falls for his obvious bait, when he said he knew how she fought, he meant it. Every breath he took, every word spoken, was done so in order to bait her into using her signature killing technique. Max had planned for this ahead of time, long before they even started fighting. Max had placed a spiral in his mouth meaning every breath he took would spiral the air into his body and thus give him complete subjugation over all air that enters his body. A few flames would dance at his lips but would do nothing more that cause his lips to darken just a bit, before he rubs the char away. Should she seek to erupt his ears she would find out that there is a specific organ in the ear of all humanoid creatures, a spiral that occurs naturally in the head of all humanoid life forms, the Semicircular canals. This spiral would defend against any air that entered his ears as well.

"Do not compare me to your fodder, Maximiliano."

There are many Arrancar in Las Noches and possibly Hueco Mundo who would fall subject to Elliora’s wind’s, perhaps this is why she had so many under her heel. In her generation she ruled as a fearsome queen because her power was nigh absolute. Facing off against Maximiliano the odds are not in her favor and she must seek new ways of fighting to topple he who reigns as the strongest of this generation. He begins to spiral the air around himself, it is more brutish and rough than Elliora’s control but he is bigger and heavier and so the winds must move much more rapidly to lift him.

”I am truly blessed to have met such strong Arrancar in my lifetime. Never would I have thought to condense my muscles to create greater impacts, never would I have thought to subjugate the air around me to grant me greater maneuverability. Ah, ironic that these inspirations came from both the current and former Cero Espada.”

Elliora may think he is mocking her with his actions by floating in the air as she does, however, his words give her praise. His smile of excitement had shrunk to a smile showing how pleased he is. Spirals begin to constrict the muscles in his legs and arms, he is ready to do battle in earnest against Elliora now as she has returned to her former glory.

”Allow me to apologize for my earlier insults, I can clearly see you are not mere fodder. However I cannot return this… egg? Just yet, there is much left for us to do. That aside, la amiga, fight me! Show me if that strength of yours is enough to sit at the table of Espada once again!”

The sight is truly bizarre as there are now two Arrancar floating in the air with the winds they each use opposing one another. Will Elliora be able to rise to the challenge and become an Espada once again? Or will she be decimated by the God-King and forced to live as an outcast? In the next coming minutes this will be answered in full.

WinterHoshi

f4ed18b4761664cc9f96838d7c6c8dcc.png

95abf64e788f009f74697e2455067b17.png

The leviathan grew restless in the depths of the pool, pacing in a way. Cordelia immediately picked up on the presence of two more entities, though one seemed to linger outside of the room while the other was within it, though not for too terribly long. Slowly drifting from one side of the pool to the other, she stared up through the darkness. The dissipation of the lizard’s reiatsu piqued her curiosity only moments before the presence of blood within the water took hold of her senses. A gnawing hunger blossomed within as the metallic scent enraptured her.

”Dinner time.”

As had happened when she devoured her Espada’s cero, the edges of her mouth began to tear apart, her razor-sharp teeth primed to destroy and tear flesh. The organs came first, like little appetizers, gone within seconds. Her eyes glowed from the depths as she stared up at what else was to come. Slowly ascending, her face was just barely visible from the inky darkness when Emilia released the corpse. Cordelia contorted her body around it as if expecting someone to try to pry the corpse away from her, but no one present would be fast enough to do so, as her claw-like nails shredded it in seconds, shoveling the bits into her maw.

Moments later, Cordelia surfaced, her face fusing back together. Izeel was already gone by the time she immerged, but Emilia was on her way out the door, so she merely watched as her Espada left. Her nails dug into the floor as she pulled herself out of the pool. Her tattered garments were tinged with blood. Looking around, she wondered if she could have the Millians fetch her clean clothes. Surely Emilia wouldn’t stand for her Fracción being dressed so poorly. Cordelia whistled, far louder than she’d intended to, and a millian came scurrying to her call. She let out a soft chuckle. Nothing had ever answered to her before.

”Could I get some new clothes, please?”

She watched as the being scampered off again. She thought about going to confront the being milling about but thought it best to get changed first. As her fingers rose to rest against shell that dangled amongst her bosom, the millian returned with a pristine white and black dress that would only reach Cordelia’s upper thighs, a pair of black and white boots, and a floor length sheer skirt that matched her hair and eye colors. She’d only expected the dress and boots, but a bittersweet ache spread through her chest as she turned the skirt over in her hands. She’d never owned something that matched her, until now.

Once the millian was gone again, Cordelia swiftly changed her clothes. The heels on the boots would take a little getting used to, but it wouldn’t take her long. She’d always been quick at adjusting to things. She cautiously approached the door and peered out into the hall. Her eyes locked onto the purple haired woman that had been spying on the fight.

”Hello, do you wish to feed on me? Is that what drew you to this room?”

She only asked since after all that’s usually what drew her to places, and if the woman had intended on engaging in battle with Emilia, then she would have followed her when she left. As she was about to approach the woman, an explosion of spiritual pressure drew her attention toward the direction Emilia had gone in. Whomever had created that explosion was powerful, and Cordelia hadn’t lost track of Emilia’s reiryoku, so every ounce of her being told her to run to safety, but instead she took off in the direction her espada had gone. Curiosity had replaced the alarm she’d felt. Not curiosity about who had created the explosion, but curiosity about whether the woman would chase her.

95abf64e788f009f74697e2455067b17.png