[BSD-RP] Soul Society: Central Seireitei

Aiya Nameplate.png

"Oh thank goodness it is still here!"

Called a cheery voice within the Munetoshi estate as Young academy student Aiya Munetoshi head decided to head back to her family estate after forgetting the very item she been needing to take to the academy. Her favorite hair tie. She had tons of them but none really seemed to fit her hair or mean as much as this one did. She smiled side stepping the mass foot traffic of the estate of all the new arrivals in her mother's willingness to helping selected souls from within the Rukongai prove they could benefit the Shinigami by passing her test to possibly getting a scholarship into the academy by the family's graces.

She personally never had an issue with any of the odd random citizens, however every now and then she found a sour note amongst the song of the souls. Normally a sour note has intentions that were not pure and often Aiya was correct in the assumptions as those sour notes tend to get all but hurt doing her mother's test and then have their asses handed to them out the gate with a rejection letter.

"Alright, I should have plenty of time to get back to the academy in time for our classes."

She spoke to herself stopping at the gates turning back to watch them close behind her in deep thought, zoning out of reality

Soon I will be following in the footsteps on my family and ancestors. Will I be good enough to do my family proud or am I wasting my time?

She asked herself very often. She wasn't like most of her family, being excited to fight and assist in the name of the Shinigami. She always found it scary to be a Shinigami, to fight hollows, Quincy fullbringers and whoever else decided to interfere with the soul cycle. However, She was a Munetoshi, it was her duty in every breath to serve as a Shinigami and lay down her life for the sake of the soul cycle. She only hoped that some day, she will never have to draw her blade against anyone or thing. That was a dream she knew would never come true. She took a deep breath before heading back towards the Academy allowing her train of thought to derail so many times as her body walked on auto pilot following the same path it came down so many times.

Skinwalker

1fb0557f1e0899feb36f786fa2a54abf.png

Illustration1284.png

To say that the young noble was a wandering soul would be an accurate statement in more ways then one. Despite his lack of expression giving most Shinigami the impression of stillness within himself; he felt anything but at this moment in time. There was alot of things currently weighing on Masahiko's mind, yet he couldn't begin to consider where to begin to sort his thoughts on any individual matter.

Disarray

Suppose one could say the walks Masahiko often took were a physical representation of him trying to find a sense of direction in his life. In which case he could at least say that he had been proactive in taking the first step. It was recently determined by his proctors that he would be assigned a seated position within the 10th Division straight away and that he would be officially inducted upon their return from the World Of The Living. An unexpected circumstance.

Just one step closer. I have to keep moving forward. Otherwise...

Masahiko ceased his thoughts when he felt the sensation of a nearing presence above the citizens of the Rukongai he currently passed by.

"She's early"

Last edited:
Aiya Nameplate.png

Aiya moved across the district in a stroll allowing her mind to focus in on one of the few reaistu she loved to sense. She changed her direction and speed stopping infront of him with a smile holding her book close to her chest.

"Hi Masa-Kun! I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long! Hopefully, you didn't have anything you needed to do that I am keeping you from."

She watched him with her Heterochromia eyes. She was in a great mood and always found herself in the best mood when talking to a very dear friend that rested close to her own heart. She adjusted the books in her hands in thought watching him closely as she could tell something was bugging him today. His song wasn't as vibrant to her as it normally was. She smile moving some hair behind her ear.

"I heard you are actually a seated Shinigami straight out of the gate? I am so happy for you! It must be so cool getting a seat almost immediately!"

She spoke attempting to make some sort of small talk to hopefully lighten the mood.

Skinwalker

1fb0557f1e0899feb36f786fa2a54abf.png

Illustration1284.png

"Lady Aiya"

Masahiko offered a polite bow of his head to her as she greeted him. As per normal she seemed to be in an exceptionally good mood which made him delighted. For one reason or another, the cheery heiress of the Munetoshi always seemed to cause the young noble to be able to focus his mind on the present whenever he began to regress too deeply within his own thoughts.

It would be rude of me to make her worry about me needlessly. I can see to my own grievances another time.
"Hi Masa-Kun! I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long! Hopefully, you didn't have anything you needed to do that I am keeping you from."

"On the contrary. I've actually just arrived myself. I'm also currently on standby for the time being. So it's no trouble at all"

Indeed it was no trouble at all for him. The Munetoshi family, even after the Kuchiki Incident and his subsequent in home disownment by the Tsunayashiro, had always treated Masahiko kindly. The greatest of kindness being shown over the years by Lady Aiya herself.
"I heard you are actually a seated Shinigami straight out of the gate? I am so happy for you! It must be so cool getting a seat almost immediately!"​

"I suppose; but I still feel as though perhaps it was a bit rushed. Hopefully I will be of sufficient use so as to not betray their expectations"

Masahiko says as he gently takes Aiya's books under one arm and offers the other to her to hold.

"Shall we"

Aiya Nameplate.png

Aiya seemed bowing in respect right back to him.

"On the contrary. I've actually just arrived myself. I'm also currently on standby for the time being. So it's no trouble at all"

She raised herself back to her normal stance with a smile watching him closely as she could tell he was choosing his words, his melody held a hidden message to it as she tilted her head keeping her smile on her face. So he was going to try hiding something from her. She has known him long enough to know when he was once again getting himself down in the downs or allowing the past to cloud his present.

"Really? I don't remember if I ever heard of anyone on standby? are you sure your not indulging your worries again Masa-Kun?"

Her Heterochromia eyes scanning his face for any sort of signs of possibly redirecting her question. If there was one thing Aiya was known for, it was the fact she tend to be able to tell when something is bugging others as well as having a knack for getting them to reveal the secrets to her. She has gotten Masahiko to spill some of his past worries and reflections but each time, he seemed to put up a good resistance to her. She was determined to get this out of him.

"I suppose; but I still feel as though perhaps it was a bit rushed. Hopefully I will be of sufficient use so as to not betray their expectations"

"Masahiko. You need to have confidence in yourself as I do. I know they choose you for a reason and I have faith you will rise through those positions and someday be a excellent Captain."

She smiled trying her usual encouragement. She always had an optimistic attitude that is beyond what most of her family tend to hold. She was always one for believing in others and willing to do what she could to ensure they believed in themselves as much as she did. She was slightly taken by surprise allowing him to take her books, as well as her other hand into his free one as she nodded.

"Absolutely, Lets get to the academy so I can work even harder to catch up to you. This is my last year and then it will be finding the squad that is best fitted for me."