[BSD-RP] Soul Society: Central Seireitei

Meko

045cf7b2fd2688eae6c614fa915e860d.png

a3fad5a3114fd102065389ea687f5bb7.png
69fc43681e734b81fd851ce55f5387fe.png

Fuyuko figured that akarui was busy with the children so she placed the sweets in front of the door and left. She wanted to proceed further with her plans. Seeing one of the members walking in the same hallway she halted him.

”Seeing how Lady Kagayaki is occupied at the moment, let her know that if something happens to contact me immediately.”

The female left after the nameless shinigami bowed. Checking her Denreishiki she didn't receive any new information as of now. She took this as a good sign since her phone had been blown up with all kinds of terrible news just previously.

Some of the guards that were stationed at the gates of the First Division noticed a figure approaching, one of them recognizing this figure to be Lieutenant Arashi Suta from the 5th division but, oddly he was without his Lieutenant badge today.

” You want to speak with the Head Lieutenant? I am afraid she is busy at the moment unless it's urgent state your business”

The raven was ready to leave the walls of the First Division to make her journey to the Fourth Division to collect information as to what had happened. TheLieutenant caught some guards at the front gate talking to someone, just who would show up now of all times? and for what? As to delay her work more she let out a sigh. Upon walking closer where the group of guards were, Fuyuko saw that "someone" was one of the lieutenants, Arashi Suta to be exact. But she saw immediately that he had no badge on him. Standing behind the guards and making eye contact with Arashi she spoke

”Suta-san why are you here in the First Division? Guards dismiss at once”

With a single gesture of her hand the guards left, allowing Arashi to step inside the first division and to speak with the raven.

69fc43681e734b81fd851ce55f5387fe.png

Aiya Nameplate.png

Aiya watched, not seeming to affected or even seem to notice the tension between them as she continued forwards wrapping her hands gently around her elbows as she took long slow strides, listening to the citizens around them

"You might want to remember to control your reflexes Masa-Kun. It is our duty not to frighten the citizens."

She was sweet about her acknowledgement of their interactions. She personally wasn't about to tend to any acknowledgement of the scene a few seconds ago. She hated those moments of losing herself, feeling a switch of sorts get flicked on, every time anyone or anything questions her intentions. Sure she wasn't like most of her siblings with being all for fighting or good at anything, but she was determined to continue her path, regardless. If there was one thing she learned after all these years, It was to stand her ground on her intentions, regardless who she was against.

Continuing to the Academy

Last edited:

OnyxLockdown

shiori_uniform.png

Illustration1284.png

There hadn't been many interactions between Shiori and Zhou up until this point, and as such she was still not quite used to his somewhat robotic demeanor. The way he didn't so much as react to anything and the dryness of his responses? Seemed like she was pouring herself out to an oil painting, or a wall.

“Your Hakuda skills are definitely … something to take note of. Especially with your ability and the fact that you’re still a student in the academy, you have a very unique ceiling. You have the very potential to master Hakuda in itself. Although I will continue to remind you that it is important to use your body to the highest degree, I will also remind you that you are still in the Academy.”

"Ah... I... Yes sir. I'll keep that in mind"

“The purpose of the Academy is to sharpen your abilities so that you blossom into the division member you will one day will be. If you squander the time that you have now, you won’t be prepared for the world that you will one day be in. What I’m saying is, punching people when you’re meant to be learning Zanjutsu may feel right now, and perhaps on the battlefield, it’s something that you might want to do, but…”

But his words still stung in a way, though it was in a constructive manner. Perhaps the difference between her current teachers and Zhou was that he hadn't been stuck teaching her for an extended period and didn't quite understand just how much of a violent brat she could admittedly be.

Show those teachers how disgusting Hakuda can be. And don't even think about pulling your punches in any of my classes, Ashina.”

"I wouldn't dream of it. I'm looking forward to proving just how dangerous I can be."

Something about these words that hit home a bit more than the rest. It was the one thing she was skilled at, apart from Kido, but that was to a lesser degree. Regardless, she'd listen, do what instructors in other asses told her to do. Maybe Zanjutsu would come to her eventually, whether or not her sword would eventually feel like an extension of herself. But when it came to Hakuda, she'd make her skills everyone else's problem. She'd take her abilities and refine them even further, become a weapon in her own right. Maybe she misunderstood the real meaning behind Zhou's words, but in her Punch Now, Ask Questions Maybe mind, that would do for now.

“Instead of using those cigarettes to relieve your stress, why not use your body instead? You’re good at Hakuda; why not become better?”

Shiori looked up from the hole she'd been burning into the roof with her eyes. Wow, a teacher offering alternatives besides "just be better" or "stop beating up other students" or "why are you like this?!". Maybe it would work, so long as she didn't try to use training spaces after curfew. That's how she got into trouble half the time anyway. Learning directly under this guy was actually going to be interesting.

"Huh? R-right. Of course. Thank you sir."

”He’s not wrong. Find yourself a partner to throw hands with! Even if that means going up against someone who doesn’t use Hakuda! In fact that could be better sometimes.”

"I could try it. Guess it would be catholic... Cart... cathartic. That's the word. Thank you as well."

The short little Sensei began to wander off. Probably had important things to do, as a seated officer would likely have. He was also the main Kido instructor, so she'd definitely be bumping into him again. It took a minute for that buffering symbol to disappear, but when it did, she had an idea.

"Oh, wait! Sir! I mean, shit. Sensei, I had a Kido question! If you have a moment, that is. There's something about Sōkatsui that just isn't making sense. Either I'm messing the incantation up or... I dunno, maybe I'm just not getting the feeling of it right."

Arashi Suta

b46c3a925943109c0eb446f8c7d8fa16.png

1e4eef84bcdc3bd1451cc05b3cb5e72c.png

c98ffb8ee5bac369f19c48afce2d8b2e.png

You want to speak with the Head Lieutenant? I am afraid she is busy at the moment unless it's urgent state your business.

No matter their rank, members of The 1st Company maintain their professionalism and the standards of their squad well. Arashi stands as if nothing had changed for him, as if he still carried the rank he had only recently lost. His mouth parts to reply to the gate guards until the very woman he had sought stands behind them. Her eyes search for his, but as always they remain nearly closed.

Suta-san why are you here in the First Division? Guards dismiss at once.

Promptly, the gate guards are dismissed by both her words and gesture. Even from where he stands, Arashi can tell that the Head LIeutenant was on the move, perhaps in a rush even. He knew better than o hold her from her duties. While he had permission now to enter the Barracks, he did not do so. As aforementioned, his goal was to keep their talk brief for both their sakes…

I was ordered by my Captain to make my report to you or the Head Captain regarding Squad Five’s discovery, which you should’ve received through text. I am simply here to confirm that you received it and that the Head Captain knows as well.

By his choice to remain outside the barracks, the Head Lieutenant will be able to realize that Arashi did not wish for their conversation to go on for a long period of time. He would surely be on his way back to his Barracks.
c98ffb8ee5bac369f19c48afce2d8b2e.png

Samu

38ab14c1d3b046fb06389683d2edc4e1.png

An unexpected absence of Omoni Hageshi’s violent reiatsu is granted; The moment of reprieve Yū Nakamoto had begged for, finally granted. And just like that… it is immediately taken away from him, replaced by grave misfortune. In quiet comfort, the Fairy’s Bankai is liberated, his reiatsu pouring outwards as his potent signature spreads for miles past Sokyoku Hill. Yet, in turn inexpressible agony suddenly befalls him.

While nothing physically seems to hit the boy, the audiences watching from the comfort of the Rukongai unite in a climactic cacophony of gasps and shrieks as they witness the sudden downfall of the Kido Prince. In succession, his flesh suddenly becomes littered with bluish-red bruises, spread haphazardly throughout his legs, his waist, his torso, and most perceptible to all, his face. Then comes the simultaneous splintering of a sizable portion of his bones audible with a resounding CRACK, dropping him to his knees without delay. Yet most discernible to all watching is the dramatic burst of crimson fluid that sprouts from his back, eclipsing the grand luminance of his wings with their immediate dissipation and the concurrent outburst from his bruised lips as a result of several cracked ribs.

Nothing else is registered in the Captain’s mind; The worries that linger in his mind of the unknown chaos that ravage Karakura Town and Naruki City are instantly wiped, his concern for the overwhelming labor that devours his fellow Shinigami in the relief station vanishing with equal urgency. Yū Nakamoto’s mind comes to a staggering blank, not a single thought is formulated, not even physically acknowledging the resounding pressure his entire body undergoes and then the sudden loss of feeling he experiences from his waist downwards. All he had known in the past few years was pain, both in regards to ridding patients of their own as well as experiencing it first-hand, having only been reduced to ribbons in the same day with his prior bout. Is this what causes the proud Captain to collapse onto his knees, forcing his mind to a haunting blank?

No— this sudden mental vacancy isn't due to what one would obviously assume to be the physical suffering that surely overwhelms... no... it was of his vast awe. His expression hardly shifts; While one would succumb to the unforeseen pain, displaying a contorted face ripe with transcendental distress and a thundering scream for help, the Fairy's mouth hangs agape only slightly, his eyes widening both to what he observes before him and as he understands what has already passed.

Finally, Yū comes to the grave realization. Finally his knowledge of the ultimate power of Namakizu meets with those who have been watching Omoni’s contests all along... all from the start.

‘Wh-what… is this…’’

“BOUT’ TIME!”

… her devilish voice cries from above. While his torso suffers the brunt of the blunt damage that his frame bears, his physical fortitude is put to the test with his own ability formulated as the very reason that body is repeatedly bludgeoned in this moment. His muscles are undoubtedly bruised, this sharp ache radiating from the shredded fibers that encapsulate his bones yet they alone still remain intact. Fractures line the bones in his shoulders and forearms, but still, their form holds strong, not snapping like twigs as one would expect from such a slender individual. This is further proven with his lower half; Albeit he is unable to feel much, if anything from the waist down, in his legs hold strong against the invisible assault, his muscular physique remaining firm to protect his skeletal framework. While his latter assault was still devastating on its own- a spell cast to manipulate the surrounding debris in order to deal blunt trauma, at the end of the day... they were still rocks. Yet the same cannot be said for the effects of the manifested Zangerin, glistening energy that radiated from his fingertips and soon fashioned into dual arcs of carnage.

His neck strains upward to perceive the woman’s charge, her claw extended to grab ahold of her wounded adversary. Now he experiences the same sight many of her past opponents would have described as their final moments; In her glory, Omoni lunges from above, an azure wildfire following suit- the visual representation of her overbearing reiatsu. In every sense she was a monster, through and through.

But, it is now that the fact that this battle has not been turned entirely in Omoni’s favor is revealed; It is now that the transformation that has befallen her as well is made known to both parties, her armored claw instead replaced with her bare hand. Despite the physical trauma that had been acted on before the Fairy could release his Bankai, the same could not be said for the following charge she had performed with the visceral intention of ripping him apart, limb for limb. If the Captain's assault prior wasn’t strong enough to fully rid her of her armor, surely her own power, her brutal resolve to do the same unto Yū, would be more than sufficient to take care of the rest. Before her feet even leave the beaten ground that she uses to propel herself upwards in order to crash into, she is suddenly stripped of the gleaming defense that envelops the entirety of her limbs that she seeks to rid from Yū.

66711881786532a739b07455907d9526.png

Yet this most likely is still not enough to stop the monstrous matron, her impulses taking charge to set herself upon the boy. Upon her landing, the devastation she sets onto the boy’s limbs is already paid for with the absent armor around her arms and legs; Yet every urge she had felt thereafter would continuously appear initially onto the woman herself, stripping her chest of any armor and bludgeoning her own body even further if she had repeatedly sought to strike him while he laid bare. To the untrained eye, in the midst of all of the flame and chaos, It would appear as if she was truly fighting a viable entity in the form of the Fairy, unaware that the same forceful strikes she would hastily aim to brutalize him with would originally be inflicted onto her own person.

d414ed565d16b2bd53eb4da4486b3826.png

“Gather a medical team and have them on standby.”

“Yes, ma’am!”

There is no misunderstanding of who it is they are expected to urgently tend to; As the remaining 4th Division Shinigami that monitor the medical camp for the tournament mobilize to retrieve their defeated Captain, the assumed end of Omoni’s assault comes, either before she undergoes any additional damage on her own behalf, or much afterwards, after the dust finally clears to a barely conscious Yū Nakamoto, much to everyone's surprise. The fearsome Battle of the Bankai is abruptly finished, just as swiftly as it had begun.

“I…’’

... he struggles to utter, as the pool of red that encircles him slowly spreads outwards. Regardless, the match in Yū's eyes is short-lived, having spent the very brief time during the concurrent waves of torment theorizing on Namakizu's power. Who knew in the 153 years they had known each other... that their zanpakutо̄'s final ability would, in essence, perform so similarly yet of course hers... would end up being specifically much more lethal against his own. Of course it had to be her... of course it had to be now...

Silence befalls the entirety of the Rukongai; Those watching, ignorant, unaware of everything save for what appears on the giant screen that their eyes remained glued to, lean in even closer to the horrifying sight. The matron towers over the crippled Fairy, no doubt even further empowered in the bloodshed, invigorated at the sight of the carnage. ''There truly is no one who can stop her... ⁠— the thought that runs through everyone's mind whose focus still lingers, transfixed on the sight of the giant. The pair's all-too-brief encounter, having drastically escalated after the woman's first charge forth, is now brought to an unexpectedly, sudden end. How quick the prince was dethroned... was the difference in their skills that vast?

"He should've given up like the monk..." one soul utters, his elderly tone lost in the sea of whispers of spectators. Yet that... is exactly what Captain Nakamoto does. After witnessing Omoni Hageshi's Bankai head-on, Yū, as well as the rest in attendance, come to the mutual understanding that he stands no chance as even his furthest reserves would not be enough to fight on- at least not in his current state upon discovering her coveted secret only fleeting moments too late. Perhaps in another cycle he would reign as the strongest Shinigami, but in this life... despite being so close to the Kenpachi title... and having fallen just mere inches short... all Yū Nakamoto can do is...

“... surrender.’’