Shinigami

Administrator
c68b660de9a0a0f96603b6022971c3e6.png

bed50dafe8d2d5266d4ce06cab679f3e.png
640fc428a58e0d92b4d066537e89700e.png
0fda453977692ab17441a6f8700da6db.png
027a61f84d4f9f49d7d6e685121a846d.png

fb029ca7120e07c04c596e0932c7b7cf.png

⦿6th Division Headquarters & Barracks 一 Like all the other barracks, the 6th Division Barracks house the offices and living quarters of the Shinigami of the 6th.
⦿10th Division Headquarters & Barracks 一 Like all the other barracks, the 10th Division Barracks house the offices and living quarters of the Shinigami of the Division.
⦿Kuchiki Family Manor Compound 一 Kuchiki Manor (朽木邸, Kuchiki yashiki) is the primary residence of the Kuchiki Family. The Kuchiki mansion sits on grounds so vast that Byakuya has his own river flowing past his private chambers. When the grounds are first entered, there is a large lake filled with Koi of impeccable pedigree that have been raised in that Kuchiki manor lake for generations. The Koi are rare, three times larger than common variety and are brilliant gold. The manor is protected by a contingent of guards who dress in purple ninja-like outfits and wear headbands with the Kuchiki written on them in Kanji.
⦿Kasumiōji Family Manor Compound 一 Kasumiōji Manor (霞大邸, Kasumiōji yashiki) is the primary residence of the Kasumiōji Family.
fb029ca7120e07c04c596e0932c7b7cf.png

Shinigami

Administrator
Delete-me-Again.png

432cffea97596518d1b3b7f77d3238a5.png

delete-1.png

The calm before the storm was not a brief, silent moment, but instead an expanse of restructuring over the course of three centuries. Three hundred years prior, the Gotei 13- No, the entire world was completely different. Everyone performed their duties idly, with little to no worry or fear outside of what came naturally in their field of work. They were vulnerable and weak, incapable of predicting, and inherently preparing for an event that would be the damnation of many. The times have shifted, and those who bore witness to the horrors of the past refuse to live in its shadow, ever watchful, ever diligent.
Senkai-Post.png

Large, metal doors could be heard unhinging, the iron casting a resounding echo in a large, courtyard-like area. They opened slowly until the entirety of their glowing interior was revealed, the light enough to blind nearby observers who approached its rays with little warning. Watching as the Senkaimon (穿界門, World Penetration Gate) opened in their presence were two Tenth Division guardsmen with elongated pikes resembling naginata. They created space between themselves and the spirit gate, avoiding the sway of its doors while preparing to greet whomever had returned. For a moment there was nothing, silence, no noticeable shift in the light or a projection of an oncoming traveler’s silhouette. And then one appeared, large, indistinguishable, and certainly not in the shape of a man. The guardsmen’s posture shifted into one more tense and alert, their shoulders high and stiff as they gripped the shafts of their weapons with arduous palms. Before they could even identify the strange figure, its shadow became more defined, growing closer to the gate’s exit.
THUD
The guards’ faces grew grim, their reshaped asauchi trembling at the same pace as the rest of their body. They’d been momentarily consumed by confusion and fear as the dismembered head of a gargantuan hollow shot through the Senkaimon’s threshold, slamming against the ground with tremendous force and rolling before just barely stopping at their feet. A trail of blood in random splotches—that would soon be their job to clean—followed the head, staining the mimicked cobblestone. One of the pair raised his weapon, his purpose to bring swift justice on what remained of this hollow, slashing its mask, and undoubtedly “ruining” the head. Before his blade could descend completely upon his decapitated foe, a single foot would exit the Senkaimon, before a full figure manifested into Soul Society.
K- Kagayaki-Taichou!!
They bowed in response to his presence, a few other division members flocking into the Senkai-Gate Courtyard just behind the primary living quarters of the seated members. He walked over to the head, still silent, his haori swaying in a faint breeze. He looked down to it in disgust, then over to the guardsman with the same expression, just before two Shinigami exit the gate behind him.
Shinigami.png

Aoi.. Make sure this head gets to the Twelfth Division for research immediatetly, if anyone attempts to stop you, or splits the mask before it’s stabilized, they will personally have to answer to me. Jishii. Get seventh seat Yakimono to give me his report on the abnormal hollow activity in Naruki as soon as possible. And both of you, sheath your blades within these walls.
The two Shinigami listened intently, bowing and then responding to their captain before dispersing to do their individual tasks, each of them concealing their zanpakuto instantly and yelling in unison.
Yes, Taichou!
Yes, Taichou!

They’d vanished that instant, the head gone as well. The guards still hadn’t moved from their bowing position, somehow petrified with fear, embarrassment, or both.
You two.. clean this mess up. Now…. Where is Lieutenant Kasumi?
delete-1.png

Shinigami

Administrator
eeb40c4225b343866d460963442c3e3c.png

cb5d731ba7f7264a124daa037d992f97.png

After dealing with small dispute between fellow members, Arashi made way back to his Quarters. In the mean time, he finished his tea and could already feel the affects of it. His muscles relaxing, slowly dying in tension if they ever had any. His mind becoming mostly clear and open, allowing him think clearly. It was as if every negative thought that could pass through Arashi's mind is diminished! Easily and able, he returned to his desk as quick as he had left before. Taking his seat, he finally started looking through a few documents and one came up from Naruki City. Captain Kagayaki had recently ventured there and by now, he had likely returned or at least be on his way back. He didn't know too much about the Captain of Squad Ten, but he knew for sure that he is among the most respected Captain with in the Gotei! However, Arashi stood up, seeing as how there has been a report here about abnormal Hollow activity going down with Naruki and maybe Captain Kagayaki could give him some insight or valuable knowledge on the investigation.
By the time, Captain Kagayaki had exited the Senkaimon, Arashi would be on his way to exit Squad 13 barracks. "Ashi, something wrong?" One of his members held a hint of concern. "Everything is well, I need to head over to Squad Ten, to speak with Captain Kagayaki about some activity with in the World of the Living." With total understanding of Arashi's work, the young man bows and continued his own patrol throughout the barracks. With a genuine smile on his face and eyes almost completely closed, he walked straight on. He was gone... in a flash of light... the signature to his usage of Shunpo! With such simple movement, he covered a large amount of ground in just a single step! It wouldn't be long, until Arashi found himself coming with in the vicinity of Captain Kagayaki and it was likely that his senses could easily catch Arashi's approach should he still be around by the time he got there. Arashi hoped for that to be the case, but how could he miss him? He indeed moved at a very high pace, with each step being as light, but having great power to propel him forward like a ray of light!
And so Arashi would appear!
Captain Kagayaki towered over poor Arashi and that was evident as Arashi approached the man from his left side. Before hand, he sensed the disappearance of two other spiritual pressures. They were long gone at this point. Subordinates of his? It didn't matter, his business was with Captain Kagayaki and remembering his place among the Gotei 13, Arashi bows respectfully. "Captain Kagayaki," he addressed him respectfully. His demeanor remained calm and collected as he straightened his posture to a proper stand. "I hope the trip to the World of the Living was well. I've recently learned of some Hollow activity. I was hoping you could give me some insight, as I would like to investigate the situation myself." He probably should have made another cup of tea.. One for himself and one for Captain Kagayaki. He would have awaited his response, but being only a third seat, yet the highest ranking member in Squad 13 with no Captain or Vice-Captain to lead. Did he know about Arashi or was he just a vague memory? A thought to be easily passed to the side, because of his position with in the Gotei 13...

Shinigami

Administrator
Delete-me-Again.png

432cffea97596518d1b3b7f77d3238a5.png

delete-1.png

Emerald orbs darted along the massive courtyard in search for his trusted Lieutenant. His overprotectiveness of her was only eclipsed by his drive to see her improve. As of now, he had the perfect opportunity, and would test her abilities against the vast ocean of uncertainty that plagued the World of the Living. Before anyone could respond to his question a flash of light consumed the area, hardly blinding to the Captain, who had been more-than-familiar with such antics. Before he’d even appear, Higen had already completely identified the figure that would materialize from the vestige of light. His figure—somewhat small in comparison—still stood tall and with pride around the Captain. He spoke confidently, and addressed him appropriately, clearly a man of Business.
Arashi.. Hm. Yes.. You couldn’t have appeared in a better time. I had intentions of sending my Lieutenant to do it but time is of the essence and you are more than capable of taking on such a task."
He paused for a moment, his right hand extending to land on the Shoulder of the younger fellow, while his left raised to initiate a snapping motion. A Shinigami with a green armband—the symbol for membership in the LTF (Living Task Force)—immediately approached the duo with a small black box. As it was opened, a device was revealed, the Shinigami offering it to Arashi.
Here, take this.
Denreishinki.png

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep
He’d been handed a Denreishinki (伝令神機, Divine Messenger Machine), A device he was sure that Arashi had some familiarity with as the third seat of Division Thirteen. This device would help him keep in touch with Captain Higen during his mission, enabling an effective state of communication.
[As you may know, I’ve just recently returned from Naruki. The hollows there are swarming in unprecedented numbers and acting as if their goal isn’t satisfying their hunger, but instead just ensuing chaos. Their feasting patterns are off, our patrols are being easily overwhelmed, and the information we’ve spent centuries gathering is all being defied in this very moment. It is my fear that Karakura will suffer a similar fate, and seeing your position, I can think of no one better suited for the task. Make sure Karakura is safe, and report all your findings directly to me. I give you full permission to utilize our personal Senkaimon.
He’d lift his hand from Arashi’s shoulder, briefly shifting his posture so that his back was turned toward him. With a single nod the guardsmen would initiate the Senkaimon again, the light gleaming through as Higen turned back toward Arashi in approval. Had he chose to accept, he needed to understand that Higen refused to be disappointed. Even so, the Captain had heard of Arashi’s exploits, and was sure that someone with capabilities such as his could handle this without struggle.
delete-1.png

Shinigami

Administrator
eeb40c4225b343866d460963442c3e3c.png

It seemed that Arashi's timing is impeccable! The perfect man for the job as Captain Kagayaki basically stated. A simple nod, as his general expression remained. Even though, the World of the Living is literally in his line of work, it was nice to know that a man of Captain Kagayaki's caliber saw confidence in this young man. "I believe your Lieutenant should tag along in this mission. I am sure the help will be needed in case things get too hectic out there on the field. I am but one man." Followed by a slight chuckle from Arashi and Captain Kagayaki's approach a she place a hand on his shoulder. In doing so he created a single to bring another one of his subordinates in haste to the scene!
"Oh? This will be very useful, thank you!" He took the device opening it to examine its exterior.
Indeed, Arashi had some form of knowledge of the Denreishinki having used it a few times before in the field himself. Captain Kagayaki started talking again, prompting Arashi to listen carefully and close the phone in his right hand. Everything he had said is exactly what Arashi feared.. Though his expression did not change, he surely understood the severity of the situation ha dit not been taken care of swiftly and quickly! Arashi nodded, as Captain Kagayaki turned away.
"I understand, Captain Kagayaki. Please put a message out to my members to aid yours in Naruki, I will make my way to Karakura Town immediately. And with full acceptation to the mission, Captain Kagayaki had allowed him to use his own personal Senkaimon! The doors opening for his departure. By now Arashi knew well that Captain Kagayaki obviously held him at high expectations. He saw nothing more than accomplishment from Arashi at the end of this, but even without his views Arashi knew better for sure! His own skills were on par with that of even a Captain, despite not wearing the Haori quite yet. With the phone in hand, Arashi waits to hear his response on sending his Lieutenant or not. Either way, Arashi would've started stepping towards the Senkaimon! His figure seemingly vanishing into the light either on his own or with the Vice-Captain of Squad Ten.

Traveling from Southwest Seireitei to Human World: Karakura Town