[BSD-RP] Human World: Karakura Town

BSD

Administrator

95672f3d64581a73960227cd69f98171.png

8c6abe6078e04573fe43ff25d4fc6c4d.png

48947a2a4cab30fa77315d56cf8fedc9.png

Of all the things that could have happened, hearing Blume laugh was the absolute last thing he expected. Because of this he is left with a rather dumbfounded expression on his face, unsure of what to say or do. As her laughter settles she reaches across the table for his hand, naturally he flinches at this but lets her take his hand regardless. The back of his hand is pressed to her forehead and Dominic’s eyes dart around the room as the situation has become awkward for him. As she moves her forehead away from his hand and begins to speak again Dominic has a brow raised, everything that has happened so far is so far out of his projected outcomes he has no choice but to sit back and see how things play out.
”My dearest friend, you are more than anything I deserve…” She stands up and poors them another glass of tea while Dominic watches silently. “You are correct in saying this child inside of me is beyond a Gemischt. There’s only been a single case like this before. While there is no guarantee that the possibility of having the same outcome, they will be more powerful than what any of us can imagine.”
”That could be a double edge blade, look at what happened to Yhwach…”

Dominic expresses his concern on this point, for all they know the Soul Society could be seeking a way to create another deterrent against another Quincy Emperor. Twenty years is a blink of an eye for those ghosts. However, Blume seemed to have a similar train of thought as well.
“That’s what part of me is saying: to use them as a tool to raise in secret for the Quincy, but there’s also a part of me that desires a safe life for this little one because I don’t want them to suffer the way I did. Bringing them into this world would put them in so much danger, but I can’t help but feel a little selfish for wanting them.”
Dominic manages to relax a bit and leans back in his seat looking at Blume and sighing.
”Hope all you want but that kid’s life is going to be anything but safe. His existence will bring instability to the spiritual world. Kid doesn’t even have to do anything, just existing is bad enough from their perspective. Just hoping his dad isn’t much of a puk ass as I think he is, because it’ll be on him to help protect you and the kid as well.”
He finally takes a drink of the tea and relaxes again when Blume pulls out several small disks. Recognizing them right away he could tell whatever she was planning was about to be bad.
“Hollow bait. Those Shinigami you eradicated had to have been wiped out by something. While I’m sure that you didn’t use your powers, we can still mask it to make it look like a patrol gone wrong. We set these off in several areas, especially around your interaction zone, and hordes of Hollows will come seeping out. Living and deceased humans will be targeted… and while that is not what I have preached, to keep you and my people safe, I will do what I have to.”
Yeah, this is the total opposite of what they have been doing but Dominic wont object to it. Blume is making what may be the first of many heavy decisions as Empress and from here on out there may be nothing but heavy decisions to make. Dominic sighs again, now regretting his hasty actions against that Shinigami. Maybe he could have run away or just knocked them out; it would have caused Blume so much less trouble that way. But then again if he pulled his punches that Shinigami could have gotten the better of him. While lost in his thoughts Elende appears behind Blume, her sudden presence in the room didn’t give Dominic much cause for concern as it was a familiar one. What started to become a forefront thought in his mind was how many more shinigami will he have to fight from here on out? It’ll only be a matter of time before he clashes with someone who will force him to use Vollständig and it will be in that moment that they realize another Emperor has risen. When Blume speaks up again it snaps him out of his thoughts.
“We will stay for the time being, in Karakura to both see this out and the Shinigami’s response. To my knowledge, Lukas, Dimitri, and Jeuno are currently residing in the Schatten Bereich. Other than you and myself, the others haven’t interacted with Shinigami. Our already limited contact with them is scarce, save for a few battles in the distant past. Time runs faster in the Soul Society from what I remember Hyouzoku-kun telling me, like how it does in the Schatten Bereich, so perhaps what little knowledge they had of us is nonexistent to them now. They might just consider us dead in the first place, but we can never be too sure.”
Dominic quickly leans forward and punches the palm of his hand as he suddenly remembers something important, well important to him.
”Oh yeah!! I almost forgot I have to kick that punk Jeuno in the head for shooting at you! So glad you brought him up! But yeah we can only hope they think we’re dead, those Shinigami are cautious ones though. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst I guess. The worst case scenario is we have to leave Karakura for good and live in Schatten Bereich, at least there you can raise your kid in relative safety.”
He sits silently again then another thought dawns on him.
”Buuuuuut… Hyo… Hozoku? Hyozuk? The kid’s dad, it’ll be best to meet with him in the world of the living, allowing him inside our realm could spell disaster for us. Just my thoughts on it though.
It is clear Dominic has no respect for Blume’s lover, that a hundreds of years old ghost could have hooked up with a woman but chose to date a nineteen year old girl. No matter how he tries to rationalize it Dominic finds it disgusting, but Blume cares for the man so he won’t say anything too harsh about him.

BSD

Administrator
a3d3f35e64611dbc2ca7dfcec32e5a10.png

Illustration1020.png

It is often said that history repeats itself, that the universe and its inhabitants are doomed to run through the same cycle on repeat without progress. Supposedly, time is a cruel mistress, and everyone is to accept the passage of time as an untouchable arbiter of fate. However, there are those who refuse to follow the cyclical path set by fate.
Like a primordial jungle, the strings of time form a chaotic, yet orderly sight. Beautiful and maddening all the same. Among the endless expanse of possibilities, drifting through the ethereal space between existences something or someone is exploring these possibilities. The question is why? Are they residents of this void or invaders of this otherwise inaccessible space? Are they hunting for something, or escaping from something? Have they always been present in this void, or perhaps they have just come into being? Countless threads of possibility wrap around and flash past everwatchful eyes. Countless clashes between multiple factions, divided races. The rise and fall of the power balances in the worlds, everything in a constant flux. Those vigilant eyes, unblinking and unwavering, continue to scan each and every possible strand of time, spending not a moment too short or too long on each. Whether it took them seconds, days or years, it did not matter, beyond the stranglehold of the ages, there is no differentiating between these spans of time, no past, no future. Did the moment come quickly or slowly? Their eyes are dragged to focus on one singular thread of existence.
Tearing into existence from beyond the perceptible world, they appear in a distorted and warped temporal sphere, their Reiryoku concealed and completely imperceptible with their arrival. THUD… Atop the roof of a multistoried building in the center of Karakura, a man drops to one knee, sweat drips from a bronze face as the heavy, labored breaths are taken. A gloved hand clutches the bent knee and with that, the man slowly brings himself to his feet, his head falling back a bit to gaze at the sky and take in another set of deep inhales and long exhale. This time a gloved hand holds a unique white militaristic cap to his head, daring not to let it even shift position. Quickly enough his breaths become steady, unburdened but still his exhaustion is clear as sweat continues to drip from his face. A stoic voice rumbles up and out of the man as he takes a few steps over towards the edge of the structure he stands on.
”Here we are… A new beginning once again.”
His eyelids fall shut and he takes a prolonged inhale through his nose, getting a feel for the city through a long and healthy sniff it seems. As his eyes slowly open, he takes to actually looking around the vicinity, inspecting the residents of the area and those that are perhaps simply visiting. Beyond his physical sight, he perceives everything and everyone throughout Karakura and beyond. Like a map, everything is laid before this man, the many thousands of lives each marked and defined by their own unique characteristics, all for these eyes to behold and assess. The vile and pitiful, insignificant Hollows that hide away in the shadows. The Shinigami that roam and survey the city. The Quincy that call this city their home, locked away in a manor of a pure lineage. And something else. As his hand brushes away the remnants of the now fading sweat, he speaks out once more, his voice carrying loud and proud.
”Wonderful, The Quincy are here and most are pure-blooded...”
He pauses for a moment and as if puzzled, he stares on blankly before speaking up, his tone a bit more hushed, but still audible.
"Dominic and Blume. And another, friendly faces everywhere. We have lots of meetings to get to."
Among the ranks of the Quincy, it is obvious that there will be those who are outstanding, after all they are pure-blooded Quincy. Even so, among the pure-blood Quincy, there are those that stand out among their peers. Today it seems two of those examples are present. One Blume Diamante and one Dominic Kaiser. The Diamante, a vessel of tremendous power, beyond even what Alexander wields. Even with such extreme depths of energy, the flow of the woman’s Reiryoku is seemingly perfect, and without irregularities, for the most part. Dominic Kaiser, a man refined into a daunting sword and shield for the ‘Quincy Empress’. He too possesses a staggering depth of Reiryoku, much like the Diamante, he too displays a control over his innate power that impresses the scrutinizing man. The third is soon to disappear. Slightly unsettled and with a clearer picture in mind, his voice raises once more, hoping to shelter that unsettling sensation to forget about it.
”I suppose it's time I check in and make myself at home.”
This man clad in white and bearing the Quincy sigil, at a glance he is without a doubt a Quincy. He straightens himself out and with a few audible cracks and pops, he stands tall, his hands slipped into the pockets of his long jacket. He stands at the edge of the building, waiting and watching those within the ever expansive gaze of his. His words contradict his actions, he is aware of the Shinigami that roam the city and for a moment he contemplates whether or not to take action as he assesses the ability of each present spiritual being. Eventually a sigh escapes his lips as he once again speaks.
”If only Shinigami weren’t such a bother to deal with. It’s best to move with caution, no point in attracting unnecessary attention.”

Last edited by a moderator:

BSD

Administrator
NT.png

Code:
dop·pel·gäng·er
/ˈdäpəlˌɡaNGər/
[i]noun[/i]
noun:[b] doppelgänger[/b]; plural noun: [b]doppelgängers[/b]
    An apparition or double of a living person.
The stars whisper of fate’s grandeur. They mock us from a distance with all their mystery and wonder. The possibility of worlds beyond our own seem so far away. What if, though, they were right next door. Simply hidden from us by a thin veil meant to deceive your average civilian. What if, like next door neighbors, two worlds coexisted so close to each other, with no knowledge of each other’s presence. To untangle the strings of time, and tempt the will of fate, was a suicidal sin; It went against any and all things preordained by the natural law of the world, and yet here they were. The clamoring of heavy boots against a thin-parquetted rooftop announced their arrival only to the pigeons, scattering in a flock to dance along the wind. His comrade ventures forward a few steps, flirting with the roof’s edge while eyes of topaz watch both him and beyond, scouring the city for any significant details that would work to his benefit.
”Here we are… A new beginning once again.”
The formerly torn fabric of reality behind them folds and intertwines to stitch itself back together, closing the door from wence they came. He takes the same amount of steps as Alexander, synonymous strides putting him shoulder-to-shoulder; or at least close to it as he towered over the man. The smaller male would feel a firm grip of his shoulder, digging in and shaking firmly with a reaffirming grip.
“Hopefully for a final time.”
In both of their voices one could hear exhaustion. From physical or spiritual exertion? From turmoil? Just what brought them here, and why had their journey seemed so perilous? The babbling storm of noise from the city below becomes overbearingly loud, in comparison. The honking of horns as traffic elevates to its peak, a million distant conversations combining to create one singular, agonizing echo. His head becomes a blur, as things move fluently through this world like any other, in which he perceives it all. The ant carrying the leaf, the rat cowering in the sewers beneath, the woman begging for help in the alleyway a couple dozen blocks south of their position; each time they moved a millimeter, they flashed through his visage in a web of color, golds and blues, like lights on the freeway.
”Wonderful, The Quincy are here and most are pure-blooded...”
“Good, perhaps we’ve finally found it, we sh-”
He pauses, looking to his left, tilting his neck to see the surprise on Alex’s face beneath the brim of his cap. The normally expressionless Quincy soldier was anything but at the moment, and clearly knew something he hadn’t yet shared.
“What is it?”
"Dominic and Blume. And another, friendly faces everywhere. We have lots of meetings to get to."

Dominic and Blume? That means.. His mind wanders to a multitude of places, sifting through what he knows to be real, and what could be real here. A single image invades his mind, a memory, a sentiment to what that combination of names has created for him in a distant past.
84f915dc00922b66b7b9db62d60e9436.png

If they were here, then he knew what he had to do, the path he had to take to establish this foothold, to make this place home. It meant only one thing, one unfortunate thing.
”I suppose it's time I check in and make myself at home.”
”If only Shinigami weren’t such a bother to deal with. It’s best to move with caution, no point in attracting unnecessary attention.”

“We don’t want the same trouble with them we’ve had in the past. I’ll find out what I can about how Captain Hyouzoku runs security here, if he’s here at all. If it’s anything like home, we’re in for a lot of work. Stay safe, I’ll contact you soon.”
He presses his forehead against the base of Alexander’s cap, his right hand grasping his shoulder before loosening his grip, the two are bound to go their separate ways to begin the initial steps of their mission. It had to be completed, by any means. Failure was not an optionVanishing into an alley, he walks towards the edge of it to seek out the entrance onto the street. A large open intersection reveals what part of the city he’s in. While it looks somewhat different, he is still vaguely familiar. In the distance, the scape of a few office buildings catch his eye, the tallest of the towers in particular ropes him in. The logo on its side tells him all he needs to know.
blah.png

He retreats back into the alley for a moment to think. His hand cusps both his lips between his fingers while he paces back and forth. The smell of the dumpster is distracting, the smell of the homeless squatter next to it is even more repulsing. A frail voice speaks out and over Vali’s thoughts, committing the vilest of acts, interrupting him mid-thought. His disgusting hands even reach to tug at The Prince’s pant leg.
“Excuse me s-sir.. Do you have an-”
SPLAT
What was once white is stained in pink and crimson. Splatters of blood rain down on his alabaster garb. He pulls his foot back down to the ground, dislodging it from the man’s skull, his jaw separating at the hinges, hanging low while both eyes fall from their sockets. It was as if he quickly had succumbed to bloat, his head enlarged to nearly twice its original size, while the contents of his brains were spread evenly along Vali’s steel-toe boot and the dumpster that the beggar had undoubtedly called home.
“Can’t you see I’m thinking?”
One thing was already abundantly clear, the people here were far ruder. Just another thing to add to a long list of imperative changes. He swiped at the red stains on his pants, smearing them to create large blotches of red and a salmon-like color. A deep exhale was all he needed to recenter, straightening the collar of his jacket and deciding to walk out onto the street, DieTECH tower in his sights.Vali ignored the estranged looks he received for his appearance from the alley up until the point where he walked through a set of revolving doors. They only increased when he entered the building’s interior, murmurs and whispers from many of the staff soon consume the large lobby of the building. Walking to the receptionist’s desk, he spots a name tag just next to the phone that she’s surely responsible for answering and downloads what it says into his brain: Mai. Casually leaning over the desk’s counter, he twiddles the phone cord between his fingers playfully before turning to the red-haired woman with an ingenuine smirk.
“M-Mr. Dietrich are- are you okay??”
“Hm? Oh this? It’s not mine. Don’t worry.”
He says in a somewhat nonchalant tone, gesturing at the blood all over his clothes. The woman does not seem to be appeased, though, but instead even more confused. Vali ignores her flabbergasted state and proceeds normally.
“Tell me, Mai. Where should I be right now?”
“W-well I was told you had an important call around this time s-so I thought you’d be in your office.. “
“Ah yes, thank you. You’ve been most helpful.”
The woman remains confused but dares not speak up. She resumes her duties as if nothing strange had occurred. Those who talked and whispered in the shadows would simply remain in the shadows, they wouldn’t dare question the man whose name was on the side of the building, would they? He grabs a crisp fuji apple from the bowl on the receptionist’s desk, before heading for an isolated elevator that seemed to require fingerprint recognition just to operate it. How convenient, how telling. His thumb is scanned intently before the screen flashes green and the doors separate. There was only a singular button to be pressed, so there wasn’t much room to be confused. The last floor, this no doubt had to be his private office. The ride upward was swift and silent, no pointless elevator music to add to the suspense of the act he was about to commit.
Ding
The doors opened to reveal a large office with floor-to-ceiling windows everywhere. A massive mahogany desk sits at its end, a single chair is turned with its back facing the new arrival, a man speaking loudly on the phone and peering off into the distance makes himself comfortable inside of it. Vali silently walks throughout the office, inspecting it while a business deal is seemingly made over the phone in the background. He fingerdusts the shelves with awards and pictures. Many of which are just the man shaking hands with a partner or two. In glass cases, there are experimental weapon models, probably firsts of their kind, reminders of his many accomplishments. Someone was clearly obsessed with themself. He reaches the desk, finally, the office more like a long hallway or museum celebrating this individual. He leans on the desk, or rather sits on it, his back facing the back of the spinning desk chair.
“Nice place you have here.”
Without being able to see the male Vali could simply feel the fear and surprise that consumed him when the deep and sinister voice echoed in a space in which he thought to have had to himself. He hears the phone call end immediately; good, he had his full attention. At the back of his blazer he could feel a shift in the air, a hand reaching out to grab him and perhaps turn him completely around to reveal himself.
“What the hell, who do you think you are?!”
Suddenly, feeling in the hand that he chose to touch Vali with fades, so too does it in his wrist, and then his entire arm. His eyes shift down to the desk, drenched in blood. The source of the crimson puddle is evident in the arm that was pulled from its socket, ripped from his person as easily as petals from a flower, resting on a bed of paperwork before the seated man.
GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
post.png

“W-Who are y-you..!”
Vali exhales, lifting himself from the desk to walk towards a closet-like area of the office, vanishing inside of it without showing his face, still. He undresses, his victim terrified to move doesn’t lift any of his five remaining fingers to bother him. The bloody clothes are discarded, replaced with a brand new suit. A Black blazer, black pants, a pale indigo shirt and a navy vest to tuck in a dark teal tie. Now he looked the part. Now he was capable of answering the man’s question. He walked back out to the office’s main area, this time his face is completely revealed, smiling from ear to ear as the injured man’s face is just the opposite. Shock, horror, words that don’t come close to explaining the expression that consumed his face. Vali walks closer, turning the embellished name tag around to face the man in the seat.
“Well isn’t it obvious? I’m you of course.”
Vali-22.png

The man is instantly skewered by a multitude of fluorescent blue arrows, piercing him at varying angles, ending his life instantaneously. There was nothing else left for him to say that would offer some entertainment, the process had dragged on long enough. The erasure of his clearly weaker self was necessary. Pure quincy blood was wasted, but it was only fair for it to be his own. The body disintegrates into spiritual particles and ascends through room’s ceiling, no evidence of the events remaining within the office outside of the blood. He’d have it cleaned eventually. How many people can say they’ve killed themselves and lived to tell the tale? Perhaps he was the first. A feat that few should reach to accomplish, but sacrifices were necessary for the grand scheme of it all, this was his home, for now and the foreseeable future. He takes his place in the office’s chair before kicking his feet onto the desk. The soles of his shoes hovered slightly over the puddle of blood that remained.
“Computer.”
A screen overlay immediately appears atop the desk, a voice reaching out from the sound system installed within the room.
Code:
[b]How may i help you?[/b]
“Where is my wife?”
The screen scans through a multitude of images, maps, numbers, and names until it flashes red repeatedly signifying an apparent error.
Code:
[b]You are not married.[/b]
“That’s impossible. I’m here.”
Code:
[b]I don’t make mistakes.[/b]
“Cross-Reference Blume Diamontae, Dominic Kaiser and Vali Dietrich.”
The screen begins scattering again, layering article after article atop of each other, stacking across the entirety of the screen. He doesn’t dare read every one of them, but the headlines are telling enough. ‘Wedding Canceled’ , ‘Trouble in Paradise’ , ‘Losing Diamonds’ , ‘Hans Dietrich dies leaving son as head of DieTECH ‘, ‘Kaiser Wins the Championship Again!’ ‘Prized fighter Dominic Kaiser Retires’. The articles go on endlessly. Vali swipes the screen away with a simple swat. Huffing under his breath as he conjoins his hands together, his fingers interlocking between each other as he spins the chair around the look at Karakura town in all of its glory. The sun peeking over the horizon as the DieTECH tower looks over everything like Karakura’s very own Mount Olympus.
“Time to get to work.”
Vali-Thin.png

BSD

Administrator
a20965c3fe0861d6d1bdb768d06ef9c8.png

As swiftly as they appeared, they make their first steps. Vali is the first to depart, his objectives clear to both himself and Alexander. Both of these Quincy are foreign to this time and there are things that must be first set straight before they can assume their roles. In a meeting that is seemingly impossible, Vali meets himself. Although they are the same, they are not. The invasive Vali is the superior, greater in experience, greater in knowledge and far more driven. They are the same, but their lives have been oh so different. What of Alexander and his alternate self? In the great reaches of his gaze, there is not a speck of his doppelganger. Perhaps, like the Vali of this timeline, perhaps he did not undergo the same experiences, he did not develop and likely, died a death fitting of a Quincy who offers nothing to the cause. The realisation of this fact leaves Alexander disappointed in his other self.
"What a waste…
Beyond his physical sight, the extinguished life of a fellow Quincy is clear, yet again, a shame but a necessity. For the most part he is tired but not yet exhausted beyond his abilities. Stood at the edge of a roof where Vali left him, he begins to move. Among the qswarm of roofs Alexander dashes with a lightfoot and steady pace. Below, there is not a single person who can possibly spot him with their human eyes, anywhere else, there are none who can sense his Reiryoku or Reiatsu, still cloaked beneath his efforts. With his impressive speed, he darts towards a manor, home to the Diamante and hopefully, an ally in his cause. In a matter of minutes, he finds himself at his destination.
Standing tall and quite expansive, a finely worked exterior hides an equally luxurious interior. Before Alexander is a white mansion, the home of the Diamante, he stands out in the open, in the courtyard of the estate, a dozen or so yards from the entrance of the abode. For a moment, he glances over the structure itself, just taking in the scene itself, certainly it is an impressive home, is it inherited or does the Lady Diamante perhaps have the right to claim it all for her own and not simply hand me down? It didn’t matter but he found himself wondering about these things anyway. He would come to know the history of this family in time.
”So the Diamante are quite the family here as well, but just how far does that stretch?”
Oddly enough, even in the midst of unknown territory and surrounded by unknown factors, Alexander is playing into the partial fatigue he bears from his travels. His expression is no longer the constant scowl that usually adorns his face and instead his mouth hangs open as he draws long, seemingly laboured breaths. It doesn’t take him any longer than a moment or two to feel comfortable, and then, the valve opens up all in one go. The reiryoku that was once concealed becomes entirely revealed to any who might seek it or those who innately can feel it. Like a beacon, he stands outside and awaits for the arrival of those who he calls on, Dominic and Blume. While he intends to be friendly with the two, he by no means intends to make his situation any more disadvantageous by placing himself inside the home of a possible threat. If they are curious, and they will be, they must come meet the source of their curiosity.
In the back of his mind, thoughts flow, he ponders how these two might differ from their counterparts, he runs scenarios through and through, just how would they react and how would he need to react in turn. Beyond just the thoughts and scenarios information runs free throughout his mind, without actively monitoring everything around him, he is aware of everything within and beyond his visual range. There is no surprise to come for Alexander.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSD

Administrator
95672f3d64581a73960227cd69f98171.png

8c6abe6078e04573fe43ff25d4fc6c4d.png

A Guilty Mind
Slumped against a window, head in hand, Dominic looks out to the city of Karakura currently besieged by Hollows. The longer he watches the more guilt he feels, this is all his fault. His fight or flight response to danger always leans heavily towards fight. The unknown dangers of Zanpakuto enhanced this and forced him to go for a killing blow rather than a incapacitating one. Innocent people and souls are losing their lives to these Hollow’s that the Shinigami are turning a blind eye to for some reason. All this to cover up the evidence of him slaying a group of Shinigami. His pride as a Quincy keeps him from acting, however, his humanity and sense to do the right thing makes him want to act. Killing this many Hollow will turn heads in the Soul Society so they will end up right back where they were at the beginning. A headache starts to brew as Dom’s mind continues to go back and forth on this subject. To stop himself from poisoning his mind any further he gets up and moves away from the window with a sigh.
He had long left the room Blume was in, saying he needed a walk to decompress from everything that had recently happened, but it had the complete opposite effect. He wanders through the halls with his hands in his pockets, not the type to walk with his head held low; he looks forward with purpose. All it would take is a good deep look into his eyes to see that something was bothering him, however, he gave no one enough time to figure it out. He comes to a stop, his head shifting towards the direction of the front of the mansion. A guard comes running up to Dominic to alert him to a stranger standing in the courtyard, before he could even say anything Dominic speaks to him.
”Yep, I already sense it. Go on and let Blume know I’m going to see what's up.”
”Y-you mean the Empress, right?”
”Yes! Who the f$%k else do you know that’s named Blume!?”

After Dominic snaps at the guard he runs off in a fright leaving the young man to shake his head in disappointment. Typically during serious moments like this Dom would usually refer to Blume as Empress or Her Majesty, but given their recent conversation he can not bring himself to call herself that since the child she is choosing to have will be born part Shinigami. This is why the guard questioned his choice of words. That aside, this new visitor should help him take his mind off of things. With his Hirenkyaku he moves to the front door and casually opens it. Whoever this visitor is, they are a Quincy and don’t exactly seem hostile, yet. Closing the door behind him he marches out to the courtyard towards the man clad in white, his face isn’t visible given the hat he was wearing. He was tall too, 6’8” to 6’10”, given his talent for gauging the strength of others from just looking at them he could tell he was strong too. Once he was far enough away from the mansion he removed his hands from his pockets and let his Reiatsu flare up.
Tenzen-Commission-3-Resize.png

Taking the shape of the Quincy cross to show his pride as a Quincy, his Reiatsu acts as a banner to also show his allegiance. He stops, this Reiatsu “banner” ever present as he stares down the newcomer.
”You here to join the cause or are you here to shoot at Blume? ‘Cause if you’re here to do the second thing I mentioned I’m gonna have to sort your ass out real quick.”
Dominic needs to clear his mind and the best way he knows how is through exercise, and there is no better exercise than a fight. Blume will probably want to keep this one alive too so he’ll have to focus on not killing him, but that may not be an option considering how he has gauged this man’s strength.