[BSD-RP] Human World: Naruki City

Shinigami

Administrator
91128adada2f3ebc803dd1df3e2481f1.png

b88aaea89e318dd87c5c7146fecbd087.png

Avillio listened to the words being said but his eyes were now closed. He nodded in agreement and eventually he was out like a bad bulb. He dreamed of his twin, of a fake eye raising into the sky, and of gun fire, mixed with the sound of swords clashing. He was running through a street, the sky was red like blood. People in white and people in black, the city below on fire. In this dream he tried to save people, he would see hollow an enemy he knows of. Whenever he attempted to lift his guns and shoot though, they were too heavy. He struggled and struggled to lift them but he never could. Now the sky was black, water and blood mixed and ran through the streets. Avillio sat on his knees. Headlights illuminated him, and all of a sudden a car hurtled its way towards him. As the car would of crashed into him, he jerked awake.
Sitting up with a bit of a pant to his breath and sweat on his brow. Avillio took his hair and pulled it back and up, then let it all fall down. " Need to stop drinking and napping " Reaching for his phone, wallet, keys and sunglasses he shoved them into his pockets and walked over to the bar once more. " Ok nap was good, time to get drunk. " He knocked twice on the bar, knowing whiskey would end up in front of him sooner rather than later, and took out a cigarette. Flipping it up into his mouth, he then took out a mechanical lighter one a little more fancy than those plastic flick ones. Flicking the metal cartridge against his leg, it clicked open the top and spun the gear to grind the flint against the steel, lighting the wick lightly soaked in lighter fluid. A spark, a small puff of smoke, and then a large flame was being held to the end of the cigarette. Drawing in deeply, Avilio let out a large cloud of smoke.
" Is it just me or is it getting dull around these parts. Something needs to happen, Maybe i can go check if any new thugs are trying to get one up on people. " He flexed the free hand sitting on the bar, probably cradling a glass of whiskey at this time. He would spend these next several moments in his thoughts, taking a drink and then a drag.

Shinigami

Administrator
Tsukune_Firboshi.png

Kazuki went on break to get Haruka. Tsukune was working in the kitchen when those aforementioned little thugs that didn't pay for yesterday's food arrived. One of the waiters at the restaurant was going to set down menus before he was swatted on the hand gently by a spatula, that same spatula splattered on the kids' table. This made the punks jump. Tsukune carried his usual smile.
"I trust you all have brought what you owe today?"
His smile wasn't scary, but the punks weren't about to take the white haired female looking male seriously. They chuckled, and their little ringleader looked at Tsukune.
"Sorry. We don't have it today. We'll definitely bring it tomorrow."
Unfortunately for them, it's been their third day eating here without paying. He kept the smile but his face went dark behind his hair as the restaurant, and then nearly all of the food district, suddenly started heating up in the middle of fall like it was literally summer. Then, the heat suddenly rose above summer levels… and people started fainting. One of the punks fainted. They all nervously looked at Tsukune again. His hair started rising like it was alive.
Then, Get. Out. Of. My. Restaurant. I don't feed bullying freeloaders."
The sudden burst in energy level caused the man's pot in his other hand burst into flame, scaring the other three punks. He marched toward them as they crawled backwards along the floor towards the Restaurant doors.
"GET. OUT!"

Shinigami

Administrator
Snap_V99NzymjTZ941277761.png

characters: Fredrick Elbeck
48947a2a4cab30fa77315d56cf8fedc9.png

A slight laughter came from him as he watched his friend quickly fall asleep. One of the hostess would come towards the two, but he would only wave them off with a head shake. before turning his attention back to Avillio, The thought that he was able to see hollows and Shinigami as he did was interesting to him. He wondered if Avillio knew what a quincy was, but he would not dare to ask, as for the most part he kept his identity of being quincy a secret from just about everyone in the city; baring a few that knew before hand.
He wondered something, he had never let a hollow ever touch him, yet he never felt right around them either, even more so when they would let off some form of reiatsu. He had heard of quincies being “allergic” to hollow and hollow forms, though he could never really test it out, as he didn’t like the idea of being a test subject just to confirm that, along with the idea of letting a hollow touch him as there would be way worse ramifications than just a physical touch. Hollows have been known to have a acidic touch to them; along with the fact that they would kill him if ever given the chance.
Once Avillio awoken he would speak his favorite word, getting drunk, quickly moving himself to the bar and tapping table to which a hostes would bring a bottle of whiskey and pour it into the glass for him, while a host would bring him another pitcher size stein of Mead for him. As Avillio lit up his ciggeret, Fredrick lifted his stein up and began drinking, never one to wait for something as silly as a toast to drink.
" Is it just me or is it getting dull around these parts. Something needs to happen, Maybe i can go check if any new thugs are trying to get one up on people.”
His drinking stopped for a moment, as his eye shifted down to see Avillio cradling his glass of whiskey, before drinking and smoking. To which he himself would drink the pitcher before placing the stein back onto the table.
“I don’t understand your need to fight at times, but I could go for a walk, I heard there was a restaurant that reopened, and I’d like to show my support.” A small laughter came from him before he would stand up, puffing his chest out before moving himself towards the back door, and into the basement. To where he would move to pick up 2 Seele Schneiders, looking at them for a moment,before clipping them onto the back of his belt; then moving to pick up 3 ginto, placing them into his pocket, before moving to a barrel filled with mead. It was a batch that he crafted with care, and only brought it out on special occasions, This was one of them as he would gift it to the restaurant owner. With that he would move down and grip onto the barrel with both hands before lifting it up and hucking it over his shoulder, before walking out with a smile. His staff was used of seeing such strength, yet the customers were not, some had their jaws drop, Fredrick would walk towards the door.
“I’m sure some fool will want to try to take my mead away from me. You wouldn’t mind protecting me would ya? Your payment would be that whiskey bottle.” laughter would escape his mouth once again before walking out door, not waiting again like his drink before proceeding to the newly built restaurant
48947a2a4cab30fa77315d56cf8fedc9.png

Shinigami

Administrator
91128adada2f3ebc803dd1df3e2481f1.png

Listening to his old friend, Avillio would throw back the shot and then grab the bottle with a sharp nod." you're god damn right." He could go for some food anyway. Watching Fredrick head out back while Avillio finished his cigarette. Also he also sensed a large flare of hollow like Reiatsu. Avi could define slight traces in it, however. It was that of a being more on the end of the spectrum to Avillio than a hollow. A Full Bring, is what they are labeled as. Avillio thinks of them as being survivors of fate. It came to no surprise to Avi that Freddy had also felt it. Avillio didn't pry, for the sake that Fredrick Elbeck might be apart of some type of organization. He wasn't ready for a conflict with another group. With this information though, and from the small tests of leaking his reiatsu out. Avillio knew or highly suspected Fredrick of being a Quincy. To this, Avillio kept his Xcution squad a secret as well. Even though they often met inside Fredrick Elbeck's very own Bar.
Now that he was returning from the back door, Avillio stood up and made sure that his reiatsu was surprised to the point of him looking like a simple human. He had help with this as he put on his sunglasses. Specially made to help suppress his Reiatsu. Awaiting him by the front door he would then head out together. "Lead the way." With the bottle of whiskey snugly inside his coat and his toy pistols in the back of his pants, tucked into his belt. A fresh cigarette in his mouth and a cloud of smoke above his head. Avillio would follow Fredrick to this new bar, and to the location of the reaitsu spike.
After walking for a while, possibly making small talk, Avillio would see three people running from the cross street up ahead. Spitting the butt of his cigarette into a passing trash can, he would then point towards that street. " Yo, is it this way, Freddy?" This was a test more than a question. Avillio was making sure that his sense of direction when not tracking a continuous source of reaitsu was decent or not. Avillio had a sort of muscle memory when feeling strong reiatsu signatures. regardless, Avillio awaited Fredrick before continuing.

Shinigami

Administrator
Tsukune_Firboshi.png

The young men in front of the restaurant feared for their lives at Tsukune, then a roar across the street stopped the white haired male from punting those little punks across it. The roar was from his black haired friend, who pulled a wrong way sign off the street and started darting toward the already scared shitless, spineless little punks. He hit one on the ass with the sign as they ran. Tsukune calmed down upon seeing Kazuki, and Haruka, who just walked passed the both of them.
"Jeez. You two are so embarrassing… now half the school is gonna know how psycho my uncles are."
She walked into the restaurant, avoiding some of the chaos the two caused. Kazuki threw his sign at the running punks.
"and STAY out of Hell Kitchen!"
Kazuki would yell before looking back at Tsukune. The white haired male smiled at his friend. Kazuki blinked. He was a few minutes late. Tsukune was a bit miffed about that, as Kazuki could feel. Now though, everything seemed to calm down a bit.
"sorry. I was coming. Haruka wanted to stop at a bookstore on the way here."
Tsukune sighed at his friend, the two made their way back inside. The strange heatwave subsided, temperatures returned to normal. Kazuki pulled the passed out punk to the street before Haruka took one of her permanent markers and drew cat whiskers on the poor guy's face. She sat at her regular table.
"Tsu! Fix me some crab rangoons, please!"
Tsukune looked at her, then to Kazuki, who shrugged, and got back to work. With a sigh, Tsukune too got back to work, in his kitchen. Making fried rice and vegetables, some chicken, and her favorite crab rangoons. Any customer that comes in will be greeted by Kazuki, given menus, and he'll take the orders to Tsukune, who will deliver the food.
"Thanks Kazuki. I didn't want to.."
The black haired waiter stopped him and said what he was about to say.
didn't want to dirty my hands too much, yeah yeah i know. Leave it to the roughneck."
Haruka gave a laugh, setting out her homework on the table she sat at.
"yeah right roughneck.. more like longneck, Giraff-uki…"
Tsukune gave a chuckle and a smile to the two as he crossed his arms, and the two of them started shooting lightning at one another through the eyes comedically as Tsukune went back to his kitchen.