[BSD-RP] Human World: Naruki City

Shinigami

Administrator
Snap_V99NzymjTZ941277761.png

characters: Fredrick Elbeck
48947a2a4cab30fa77315d56cf8fedc9.png

The smile on his face persisted as he carried the large barrel with him, his eyes closed for a moment, as felt a wave of reaitsu, one that felt hollow. As they got closer, and closer to the restaurant a small pain was developing, one though he could manage. To him it felt like someone had given him a slight bruise, but he was able to hold in the pain once more. With the barrel in hand he would turn and look around the area, watching as some people were eating at the various places scattered about. Several people had been awe by him carrying the barrel with ease. One attempted an approach with a bat, but was quickly met by Avillio.
“So Avillio? How long have you been able to see Shinigami and hollows??” It was an innocent question for sure. as they continued to walk by restaurant after restaurant, each one, seeming half full or full. Though he knew he had the best drinks in town compared to anyone else, their selections seemed small compared to his. “Seeing all these resturants serving small amounts of beer makes me sad” another laugh came from him as he stopped for a moment. “Their selection is small and low quality compared to mine!” He was a proud man indeed, more so that he was able to get high quality beer, along with various beers from around the world. Hard Liquir as well, and it paid to have his family around the world as well to get such deals.
“Yo, is it this way, Freddy?”
His head and body twisted around to see the tail end of three people running away. Then his head and body twisted around for a moment, as the realization of both them getting closer to the restaurant and the source of the reiatsu would be at the same location.
“yes it is, and the smell of good food is in the air, and its coming from there!” his pace would pick back up as he came to the end of the street, there he spotted the restaurant named the Jigokudaidokoro, from the looks of it, the place started to gather people. There he couldn’t help waltz right in, with the barrel of Mead, and plopping it down right infront of the black haired girl, to which her face was of shock, and she wasn’t too sure what to do.
“I come bearing a gift for the owner of the restaurant,” It was a relief to get the barrel off of him, not because of the weight but because of the pain that was coming from the reiatsu, it was clear that it wasn’t a hollow in here, but something else; something he never met before.

Shinigami

Administrator
Tsukune_Firboshi.png

b88aaea89e318dd87c5c7146fecbd087.png

Tsukune was cooking when Kazuki roller bladed up to his order window, telling him about two new customers. One of which carrying a peace offering of booze. Kazuki shrugged, the people could probably see the black haired waiter speaking to Tsukune, who was a little bit hesitant, shy, about going out there. Kazuki angrily sighed at the white haired man and roller bladed back, taking the booze with one arm himself, despite being taller, but thinner than the red haired man that ran it through here.
"welcome to the Jigokudaidokoro. My name is Kazuki, i'll be taking your orders Gentlemen. Please have a seat, i'll be right with you soon as I put this away. The chef, extends his warm gratitude by offering you both your first meals here, free of charge."
The tall black haired, yellow eyed man wrote down some things in his book of orders, thinking of things to recommend to the two, before rollerblading off to put that barrel of booze away. Haruka, the black haired man who introduced himself as Kazuki, his neice, waddled over shortly after.
"you two look funny. I never seen someone with so much hair.. n you look tough, like you actually are, unlike uncle Kaz."
She said, before her guardian and caregiver came rollerblading back. He squinted his eyes at her, she leaned back in her chair and acted like she did nothing. Kazuki turned hearing Tsukune ring a bell. He rolled back to the cook.
"did they say what they wanted yet?"
Kazuki broke his pencil with agitation upon Tsukune's question.
"NO ya lazy flamethrower! I just got back from putting that heavy ass barrel away!
Tsukune's eyes went white and pink, orange, and red colored flamed Reiatsu flared up in his fist, but it seemed to bother Kazuki none. The two have been around one another so long that neither of their energy affected the other.
"well that's not my fault don't yell at me in my restaurant!"
They started going at each other again, and it was going to get ugly. Haruka was chewing a piece of bubblegum while sitting at the new customer's table, watching Tsukune and Kazuki going at each other's throats again.
"Girls.."
She said rather peacefully. They always done this, even when she was little. The camera comedically panned back to the two grown ass men acting like kids, stretching each other's cheeks and raising fists at each other. They looked back at Haruka hearing her voice. Each one cleared his throat almost like twins and went back to their jobs. Haruka rolled her eyes and sat back again. Kazuki rolled back up sitting out complimentary drinks for the two guests.
"Jigokudaidokoro's popular white vine sake. A bottle on the house gentlemen."
He said, pouring them saucers as the waiter should, swatting Haruka's hand as she tried to get one. She huffed, realizing it was alcohol and sat back, as Kazuki slid her a styrofoam cup with Cola in it with a sigh.
Tsukune looked out from the kitchen curious about who those men were and what exactly they wanted… but figured if they were here for trouble Kazuki could take care of them, and he can keep cooking.

Shinigami

Administrator
Snap_V99NzymjTZ941277761.png

characters: Fredrick Elbeck

Avillio was indeed right, a good chunk of people didn’t see hollows and Shinigami. Though he wondered if humans would see him walking about in the air when a battle came. Though luckily, he seemed to always fight when no human was around and he was thankful for that, as he didn’t have anything to help wipe their memories… Aside from large doses of mead. Though that wasn’t going to be an option, as it was his main seller, and he didn’t want to exactly give it away for free… In this case though it was to show his support.
Along with a potential trade. His head turned towards Avi as he spoke about not being caught dead in other bars made him shake his head with a smile, before entering the restaurant. After dropping the barrel in the restaurant floor people began to look but Fredrick’s eyes were the ones looking back at him, in a window in the back, and yet he still smiled. With in a few seconds a black haired male came rollering skating by, quickly picking up the barrel, and rollerblade back. Though the man was taller, it was only due to the roller blades. As for the strength he possessed it was odd..
With the greeting Fredrick would take a seat in a near by booth, as the man rolled back with the barrel of mead. Then a young girl came up to them stating they were looking kind of funny. Stating that she never seen so much hair to which she was referring to Avillio, and the other one tough was most likely for himself. This caused some laughter, as he leaned back into the soft seating. Just like she watched as the kid and waiter stared at one another, before the waiter rolled back. Soon after yelling ensued from the kitchen before reiatsu flared off…. The feeling was similar, one he felt during the day, causing his eyes to shift towards avillio, for just a moment, before shifting back to the kitchen. Then turn back to the little girl saying one word. Again he laughed.
With that the water would finally come back, placing a bottle of wine. One that was popular, Though he wasn’t much of wine drinker he would glady accept it. Even more so since it was free along with their meals. “I’d like to try… The chefs special.” he didn’t bother waiting on a menu, as he was hungry for anything, both the alcohol and the carrying of the barrel had done that too him. While waiting his arm reached for the saucer and took in the drink with ease. “What an good taste!” he said with a smile as he would pour himself another and take it in. all the while pouring out a bit of reiatsu to help minimize his pain, it was enough so that anyone with a keen sense of reiatsu could pick up on it.

Shinigami

Administrator
91128adada2f3ebc803dd1df3e2481f1.png

He would eye over the people in the place, not exactly sure what to make of them. They immediately faltered as threats to Avillio. More likely a danger to them self than others. Looking around the place once more, Avillio would pick up the bottle of white vine sake and take a large swig directly from the bottle. Before placing it back down in front of him. his left eye watching the waiter as he spoke. " You forgot a drink for my friend. " Avi would then reach into his pockets to grab a pack of cigarettes. Placing them on the table after drawing a single one out, he would light it and then inhale deeply.
A cloud of smoke drifted over the table as he eyed the occupants. " I'll take the same as my good buddy here. " He would then take the glass for the drink and ash his cigarette in the empty cup. Only to pick the bottle of sake up again, taking another huge slam of it. " Who opens this kinda place in the middle of a gang filled town. Hnn, oh well. Hey, Waiter. " Avi called reaching into his back pocket. He would pull out a black card with nothing more than a white 'X' on one side of it. He would slide it over the table towards the waiter. On the back it would have his cell phone number, the name Avillio De'Lafette, and a company name of, Black Cat Bounty Hunting. " I'm a private investigator of sorts. There was a rather strange heat wave in the area. If you know anything about it give that number a text or call."
After this, Avillio would continue to eye anyone that came into view in front of him. Taking hand over hand drinks and drags from either cigarette or bottle of sake. His tolerance for such things was much too high for these light rice wines to affect him quickly.

Shinigami

Administrator
Tsukune_Firboshi.png

Kazuki took the man's card, thinking it was weird he asked about the heat waves that have been popping up whenever Tsukune got really mad at someone. He rollerbladed back to the kitchen area where the two best friends talked some more.
"you serious? Why are they looking for that? Do they have like weird masks on or something?"
Kazuki looked at Tsukune like he belonged in a looney bin.
"what, are you talking about fireball? People with masks, and you actually know something about these heat waves? There something you're not telling me?
Tsukune patted his worried friend on the shoulder, and gave the men their ordered dishes. Kazuki scoffed irritated like and took the plates, rollerblading back with the men's food.
"Two Hell Kitchen specials. Stir fried vegetables, fried rice and spicy chicken. You should stay. The chef would like a word with you both afterall."
Kazuki handed them a paper with coupons for the restaurant and went to give Haruka some food, shooing her away from the two men's table, before the kitchen doors swung open, and asian cooking magazine star Tsukune Furaiyori came out and sat at their table. He put that man's black card back on the table from where Kazuki gave it to him earlier.
"Tsukune Furaiyori. I hope your meals are the best you've eaten. My friend said something about you looking for a strange Heat wave?"
He said, acting rather calm, though inside it was like a game of cards to him… revealing his ability to people he didn't know, first strange monsters started appearing every night and kept getting frequent and freaky, now this. He would protect his restaurant and his makeshift family in any way he could. Kazuki and Haruka was all he had left.
"I'm not fully understanding your question, why would there be a heatwave that moves that quickly? And, i opened this place, in a gang filled town, to feed the poor people these gangs prey upon. Nobody should go hungry. Of course those who have money and think it's a free ride in my restaurant.. will get more than they bargained for."
Just then two Naruki city police officers cleared their throats at the door and held a bent up stop sign. Kazuki twitched his eye and sweated upon seeing the familiar sign. Tsukune smiled and rubbed the back of his head.
"street signs are not your personal weapon, mister Inuki, Kazuki."
Tsukune shot up and paid for the road sign, the police walked off. Tsu sighed at his weirdly strong friend.
"whatever happened to just using your fists … you know on second thought that cost me twice as much."
Haruka laughed, Kazuki looked like a kid that just got a new toy taken from him, Tsukune just put his hands on his hip and shook at Kazuki before returning to the two guests.
"My hands are always full here, as is everyone's stomachs, which makes me real happy. My grandmother always said, folks would come from miles around to enjoy good food, good food brings everyone together. However i'm beginning to think the both of you didn't just come for food…
Tsukune said, looking a little bit upset about it.