[BSD-RP] Soul Society: Southeast Seireitei

Sanyu Komamura

SPOILER_Sanyumemory2words.png

SanyuTagresize.png

0925120304f08cfa13f9cbf6cdad3741.png

Sanyu's spiritual pressure lowered and his Papers became one with Kami Taigun once again when Koyo started powering down as well. Sanyu sheathed his Zanpakuto and looked quietly over at Koyo as he blamed himself and his styles, techniques when Sanyu didn't see his technique as the issue… he saw something else entirely.

"Koyo, why didn't you raise your reiatsu and try to overpower my own? I just, noticed that, because normally people with water, or fire based moves could simply overpower Kami Taigun's papers through that; but you continued to rely on the steam, and water pressure you emit from your Zanpakuto, rather than powering up…"

Sanyu thought upon the fight a bit more, trying to get a bigger picture of where the guy went wrong and how he could improve, but he smiled a little bit remembering that intellectual dodge from that Kido spell.

"That dodge was smart though, but I don't think the problem lies in your ability or technique… I think it lies in thinking things through a bit more before acting; although I can't really blame you there… in the battlefield every second counts… let's see… Why don't you practice raising your Reiatsu? I mean, you have to think about it… because if your opponents' is stronger than yours, it'll be a bit one-sided either way, someone who actually wants to kill you could do it with ease regardless of the strategy you go with."

GeekyRaven

Koyo.png

Name Tag.png

Koyo remained sitting down as he brushed the hair from his eyes. He couldn't control his energy to that extent. It was part of his training he never got the hang of. Koyo wasn't a genius or that intelligent if one asked him. He listened to Komamura-san's advice silently. Koyo was sitting and thinking about the situation. He'd fought poorly, relying only on his Zanpakuto's power. It seemed that the spirit was satisfied as well. It couldn't be helped not in this moment. Koyo could only work on it as the reasoning was obvious. He softly licked his lips and swallowed as he considered the cost of losing.

"Your right, of course; I can't control my powers that well. Truth be told, I set out to only use Neikanyu in this training. " He glanced down at his sword fondly before letting his frame fall backward. Koyo's body hits the wet floor with a splash. It was a good training exercise as it showed him many things. Weaknesses and things he needed to work on. Koyo also saw more ways to use Neikanyu in combat. But also glimpsed things about his Zanpakuto. Combat was one method; he became aware of it. Steam had begun slowly mending his injuries. Near the end of the fight, it became clear.

Much more laid in Neikanyu's waters for him to discover. "I can't remember the last time I laid down. It feels like it's been a lifetime, even on the ground. "

Sanyu Komamura

SPOILER_Sanyumemory2words.png

SanyuTagresize.png

Sanyu listened and watched the young Shinigami carefully, and decided to sit on the ground next to the boy.

"Yeah, so we've figured out what you need to improve on… what're you gonna do about it? Sit there and pity yourself or… start training on it? You can't get any worse; you can only get better from here… okay, so, you had a rough childhood… I'm sure plenty of Soldiers in the Seireitei have, but they keep going. Don't look at your loss negatively, Koyo. Look at it as, you lived, and learned, now it's time to take what you learned, and get better… so losing isn't an option anymore."

Sanyu put his own blade in his lap and rubbed the sheathe gently. It wasn't very long ago, Sanyu was in a similar situation; he was a fresh Academy student too, but Itsuki Asakura, and Omoni Hageshi were both really close to Sanyu, and through them, and their power, the way they faced things head on, the two Captains have taught the Komamura so much even after the Academy. They were like a second family to him. Captain Asakura's death hit hard.

"I'm going to be wanting to join Division Three… for Shinigami like you, Koyo… so that we can all be stronger together… so that the things we face will have less of a chance of killing our friends and family…"

GeekyRaven

68d7a125cee689f984c36572d3dd6a2f.png

Name Tag.png

Koyo losing the fight was a bitter feeling, one that was affirming. He understood now some of the things he'd missed. He lingered too much on the academy and what he learned. What he saw of the Captain's fight didn't hold sway now. "I think the fog is clearing, I need to go. Return to my barracks and take charge until my Vice Captain returns." Koyo said clearing his throat looking at Komamura-san.

Koyo had been away from his place for too long. He couldn't linger in doubt anymore and worry of his recent departure. Things had to of taken some turn. Given he'd not heard from his superiors since they'd left. Koyo felt a strange unease on the air. Giving a polite bow, he turned and moved off towards Squad 10. He would utilize his flash step to move faster as something was bothering him. The spar had cleared his mind on several things.

Leaving Soul Society Southeast --- Transfering to Soul Society Southwest

Last edited:

DioNaraka

Administrator
Staff member
bfee2c0ec8ec89e563fd458a76b9249a.png

04857e7c5b4966f83d7e8c753ea50cc2.png

b35df29f58c27c96f012aa7238fc3970.png

Groaning, that is all that echoes from this pit of maggots who are unfit even to fly. They were poisoned by hope, the thought of escape was ripe in their minds, however, this hope was dashed against the stones. Maggots lay scattered across the ground with broken limbs, bloodied faces and equally bloodied bodies. One manages to pull himself off the ground, his left arm obviously broken due to how it hangs limp at his side. He starts walking towards the door where another man slumped against it on the ground. His back pressed against the cold steel, his body also bloodied and mouth agape as if exhaustion had forcefully pulled the air from his body. The Maggot of a prisoner moves ever closer towards this door, there is a hint of confidence in his steps, hope even. A few other Maggots stir and raise their heads to watch the brave soul take the plunge towards his attempted freedom. One man begins chuckling, the beatings may have made him delirious but soon a few others join him and the chuckling quickly devolves into cheering, granting strength and more courage to the one who wishes to be a Maggot no longer, to the one who wishes to Fly.

The Creepy One Stirs

The one attempting to fly inches ever so closer to the man who sits against the door. The closer he gets the more he readies himself for a confrontation. He would need to because the moment he steps outside he will have to combat more guards of Second Division. He just needs to take one of their weapons and he will be home free, no one will be able to stop him then! His foot touches the ground, rocks and dirt crunch beneath his feet, the index finger of the man on the door twitches. Backed by the cheers and cries of the other Maggots the potential Fly lets out a scream of his own as he takes another step to charge forward but his screaming is cut short instantly. The others halt their cheers as well, noticing that he stopped moving. The man who tried be a Fly was halted by a demented individual who took pleasure dismantling insects as a child. The man who was slumped against the door was the temporary Warden of the Maggots Nest, Ochitsuki Oda.

He was playing possum, poisoning them with hope as he did when he first arrived in the Nest. He “promised” them that if they could defeat him in combat he would let them go free, the offer was too good to pass up, unfortunately, they were out of their league. They were delivered everything short of killing blows and for most doing such a thing is foolish, not committing to a killing blow. But Ochitsuki excels, beyond all reason, in torturing individuals. He knows just how much damage to inflict to put an individual in a near death state, such as he has done to all the Maggots in this pitiful nest. Right now, he has halted the man that tried to charge him and the door by driving the index finger and thumb of both his hands into the flesh of the would-be Fly, wrapping the digits around each collar bone.

POP!!!

The sickening sound of bone snapping echoes into the silence of the Nest followed by a ghastly inhale of the victim who lets out a blood curdling cry of pain. The cry is cut short as Ochitsuki forces the wind from his lungs with a heavy straight kick to the gut, just below the diaphragm, instantly winding the man. This level of pain was too much for the poor soul as he is sent tumbling back, unconscious. This is all Ochitsuki has done since his Captain left, beat and torture the inmates of the Nest. The boy has not tired in the slightest and can continue fighting even longer, however, none of the Maggots wish to fly anymore. His empty dead eyes scan over the broken bodies of the now hopeless prisoners. They never even managed to harm him, the last warden must have been soft, easy to fool or beat. No, this was true because he let a prison break happen, yes, Ochitsuki remembers having to help apprehend the escaped criminals who were scattered into the Rukongai. He was still a boy when that happened, but it was a fun time for him. The smell and sound of a fearful prisoner was potent and wonderful as he and a squad of Onmitsukidō closed in on their prey. He turns and walks towards the door, knocking on it a few times, a coded knock of sorts considering the door opens right after the knock.

He steps outside, takes a deep breath of the fresh air, and exhales. The guards outside were stunned at his appearance, his Shihakusho top was missing and from head to toe he was covered in the blood of others. He then sits down on the ground between the two guards who suddenly feel the need to break the tense silence amongst them.

”N-no one has come by here… Uh… It also seems like Oyama and Himari have left the barracks…”

”Ah, the new girl went out on her own? Good to see that she has a drive to work. Or… Is she running away?”

”W-we don’t know sir… B-but both she and Hoshi-san went their separate ways after sparing.”

”Hmmm… I wonder how that turned out…”

He raises his left hand, his fingers held in a rather odd way until it is made obvious he is picturing himself grasping a ribcage with his fingers.

”Captain Mukuro probably won’t let me spar with them… Nah… He’ll have Yogen close by to… Stop me…”

His hand suddenly clutches into a fist causing the guards to flinch at the sudden action, it was as if they could visualize a ribcage collapsing and breaking in his grip. But what cause them to break out in a cold sweat was not his words nor his actions, it was that bizarre look of calm, demented, bliss etched on his face. He laughs a bit to himself and stands up, dusting his pants off.

”I know who to break now.”

That is all he says as he turns around and returns to the confines of the Nest of Maggots. He has a target in mind, a goal, something that may help his end goal of killing Captain Mukuro. For now though, who that target is remains a mystery as any one of the seated members of Second Division can be his next potential victim.
b35df29f58c27c96f012aa7238fc3970.png