[BSD-RP] Human World: Naruki City

Shinigami

Administrator
bd32de3570a631360f45cba06b869125.png

⦿Xcution's headquarters 一 Located in the Chōbara district of Naruki City, it is the base of operations for a group of Human's with special powers calling themselves Xcution (エクスキューション, Ekusukyūshon).
⦿Chōbara District 一 One of the districts within the city.

Shinigami

Administrator
Far within the city of Naruki City, was a Peculiar building, sat on a corner, large tempered glass windows seemed to have lifted up two stories high. Revealing inside a high level bar no a micro brewery. At the glass entrance from the outside facing in, laid a barrels of beer resting on top one another; On the left, large two large copper tanks polished to a shine that seemed to interconnect with one another, once one enters, they are greeted by a hostess behind a Dark red Mahaney reception desk. The floor Red Mahogany hardwood flooring, polished to a shine. Mahogany red tables neatly placed up against the glass windows, with a pair of oak chairs facing one another on opposite sides of the table, some tables paired with one another in case a party of four would come along, while most were separate and spread out. Though there 3 large booths seemed built into the wall, each separated by thick pillars, allowing some privacy from one another; in these booths contain at the center red mahogany tables that span seven feet long and four feet wide, surrounded by Dark red leather booth couches.
At the center of this entire building wrap around bar again made of Mahogany, inside laid a series pipes running into the basement, in which houses Kegs cooled to perfection allowing patrons to have ice cold drinks of beer. Inside the wrap around bar seemingly constructed inside, was a wall that stretches up into the ceiling, glass shelving reaching high, and filled with various beer bottles and hard liquor from across the world.
Inside the bar, several groups scattered about, waiting on food and beer to be served, talking could be heard about. Yet despite all the social interaction, there was muscular man sitting upon a bar, his hair short and red, trimmed at the back, along with his beard, although short it covered his entire face, his clothing attire consisted of a black shirt and blue jeans, with pair of black boots. A quincy cross tied to a silver had been wrapped around his wrist, always ready to be used in case he found himself in trouble. Though he did not carry his seele Schneiders and gintos they weren’t too far from him in this establishment, after all it was his after all.
If one were to look at him, they would see a look of disappointment, would be written upon his face, as he had yet to run into a Shinigami in this section of japan. This was the whole reason to come to japan, to witness a true Shinigami in action, though so far, he’s seen hollows wondering around, though he did not interact with them, as he awaited a Shinigami to come along and cleanse their soul, though he did slay the ones that had gotten too close to himself and his bar.

Shinigami

Administrator
91128adada2f3ebc803dd1df3e2481f1.png

b88aaea89e318dd87c5c7146fecbd087.png

The day had been waning on It was around the time of day, where if you drove west the sun would blind you the entire way. Luckily for Avillio, He was going east. A red smear of speed as he dove in and out of traffic. Typical of him, he wasn't wearing a helmet. Just a pair of expensive looking sun glasses and a bandanna over his face. It had a stupid cartoon smile with it's tongue sticking out, where his mouth would be. His medium length hair going wild with the intensity of the wind. Clutch, release, accelerate, and he was now hitting over a hundred and sixty miles per hours. He was heading back to the club house from something he got curious about. A high spiritual energy and then many was felt by many of the members. They all gave Avi a text and he was on the way. Luckily again, he didn't even have to do anything. The hollow whipped a bunch of shinigami ass and then was killed by some flashy move he didn't stick around to see.
" Hnn, So that's how shinigami function, like some kind of samurai army. Got it memorized. " Avillio would say to himself as he dove between another set of cars. He continued speeding until he saw the exit coming up. Slowing drastically and sliding into the lane with ease he straightened out and continued down the ramp to merge into traffic. At a reasonable speed now, Avillio would make a few choice turns and then eventually slow all together to await a car or two, then turn into a small parking spot in front of a building.
Throwing down the kickstand, and taking the key out of the ignition after turning it off, Avi would then hop off his red motorcycle and head towards the building with a sign above the double doors that read. 'Haus Der Aufgehenden Sonne Bar'. The tall glass windows would shine off the refraction of light his bike gave off from the sun as he strode up the steps and into the doors. As he walked through a single bell chimed. Several people looking towards him when he walked in. He jokingly put his hands in the air as he looked towards the ceiling. "Don't shoot, it's me." The single man would know it was him, this was just his lame humor. He didn't even sound surprised, just bored. Everyone that frequents Fredrick Elbeck's Bar knew of Avillio's tragic accident as a child. So getting shot jokes was always made them let out sighs and groans of discomfort. He knew this, it made him genuinely chuckle.
He slid the face mask off and then tossed his sunglasses onto a coffee table in the center of the room before walking up to the bar. " Hnn, No one's in a good mood then. Aye? Fredrick Elbeck. The Spiritual pressure was a hollow, it's dead. Shinigami decided to kill it." At this last part he would sit on a bar stool and spin around with a dizzy look on his face. " I know you've wanted to see one in action but, these ones were a little silly. One got over confident the other ended it before i could even blink. " He tapped the bar and the man behind it; Fredrick Elbeck, Long time Friend of Avillio, would slide him a strawberry milkshake. Avi looked over to the man with a sly grin, his right eye glistening over in joy.
8abbacf38f27cb89fc9ed17ca0f438e9.jpg

Avi would grab it and start to devour it, he had a sweet tooth for strawberry milkshakes. This one was piled with so much junk food that he was sure to get a sugar rush. Well he wouldn't but someone with out a super high metabolism like Avillio would anyway. Unfortunately Avi would most likely just crash and take a nap after consuming something this sweet and cold at this time of day. That afternoon drive really took it out of him, with the sun on his back like that. So like usual, Avillio scarfed down his ice cream and then plopped down on the couch in the center of the room, Tossing his phone and toy guns next to his Sun glasses. Snuggling his face into one of the pillows next to the arm rest he almost instantly fell asleep. Before he was able to however, His head shot back over to Fredrick. " What do you think is going on here?"
He would take his right hand and place it over his right eye. This would effectively blind Avi as he stared off into the ceiling, his artificial eye never blinking. "Something is causing ripples, it seems we might find our agency busy." He would flop up and then dizzily look at Fredrick. " Don't you think so?" He would then flop back down and await what conversation Fredrick would offer today.

Shinigami

Administrator
Tsukune_Firboshi.png

Yet another fine day at the Jigokudaidokoro, an Asian cuisine restaurant in the food court in Naruki City. It was Tsukune’s home, as well as his two years older classmate and childhood friend’s, and his Niece. A bit of a misplaced band of people, however since his grandmother’s passing, these two have kept the silver haired fry cook on his toes. Them.. and those mysterious hideous beasts that continued to plague him each night when he worked overtime. Thankfully nobody’s gotten hurt, because they’ve been coming around closer to closing time, but Tsukune just didn’t know what they were or even how to fully make them go away. The sizzle of his food made him blink and woke him up from his daydream as he went back to the stove to stir his fry a little bit. Kazuki, a black haired yellow eyed man with a waiter’s suit, came up to the window. Kazuki is the head waiter, and a sort of partner to the establishment, and Tsukune’s best friend.
“Get your head outta the gutter Meatball, I need to go on break soon, it’ll be time for me to pick up Haruka from school.”
Tsukune smiled but kept his eyes on his dish, and served it with the highest quality for Kazuki to take. The two had a long history. One such particular test of friendship was the night Kazuki’s sister died. The police ruled it an overdose, both her and her husband, but Tsukune and Kazuki knew neither took drugs or any of the sort a day in their lives. Their death left poor Nine year old Haruka in Kazuki’s care. The moody man, in Haruka’s opinion, despite being her only blood relative around, was never really as fun as Tsukune. She helps out in the restaurant sometimes too by folding utensils into napkins or setting out chopsticks. Whichever the customer prefer.
“Sorry Bro. Hey, Text Haruka and see what she wants for dinner tonight…. And make sure those thugs that came here yesterday and didn’t pay… pay TODAY! I know they have money, my kindness will only go so far. I know you don’t want me going after them.”
With a sweat, Kazuki Scoffed, and took the plate.
”I got it, Firehead. By the way your eggs are burning.”
Kazuki Roller skated off to his table to do his job as Tsukune screeched at his smoking eggs, lifted them off and fanned them. Little anger marks went on the back of his head prickling across. Kazu just enjoyed toying with everyone, it wasn’t just Tsukune he urked on more than one occasion. Sometimes Tsukune wondered who was the older one.
Kazuki
047108194c50a3d4db9a4175f9fc9a87.jpg

Haruka
81d2ca8721882d2289ae027fae3f0191.jpg

Shinigami

Administrator
Snap_V99NzymjTZ941277761.png

characters: Fredrick Elbeck
48947a2a4cab30fa77315d56cf8fedc9.png

A group of five large steins capable holding a pitcher of beer were set beside Fredrick, all of which were empty, but there he sat, his head up in the air, with the sixth and final stein of mead being chugged by him; There were two other people who had challenged him to a drinking contest, in which he won, it wasn’t due to him being a quincy, or anything to do with Reiryoku; He just happened to drink quite a bit, to the point where he would be considered a Alcoholic in other cultures. Though he grew up german thanks to his family, wanting to do so, so in kind he got to drink at a young age. Just as the door swung open a man walked in, a man named Avillio De’ Lafette, one who Fredrick knew for a quite sometime all thanks to the power of the internet. As he waltzed in, the two that challenged him were dragged away, and were ordered a cab, though not without their credit cards being charged and a waver stating that they would accept the charges for the drinks they all consumed even the owners.
His Hosts &hostess knew who he was as well, as they were instructed to have a strawberry milkshake loaded with various sweets to be personalized to his taste, to have atleast 3-4 ready every day, if it wasn’t sold by a certin time they would be able to eat it. It was something he sold in his bar, but the amount of sweets placed upon it was so personalized that only Avillio, staff and Fredrick would be able to eat such a treat. As Avillio made his way to Fredrick, a staff member quickly handed him the milkshake.
" Hmm, No one's in a good mood then. Aye? Fredrick Elbeck. The Spiritual pressure was a hollow, it's dead. Shinigami decided to kill it."
Only a sudden pause came as he used the bar stool to spin around in the bar stoll before speaking once more.
" I know you've wanted to see one in action but, these ones were a little silly. One got over confident the other ended it before i could even blink. "
With that a tap on his shoulder would come before handing over the milkshake, watchingh him devour it. “To answer you question Old friend, I’m in a good mood, as I got my drinks paid for by those two who were dragged out earlier!” laughter came from him before pointing to the steins that sat beside him. Along with the two empty steins and one half full, to which he reached for and drank it down with ease. Followed up by a large burp and a laughter, only stopping once Avi began to speak once more.
Fredrick turned his head, watching the man sit down on a couch, and nearly falling asleep, only asking what was going on, before covering his eye while the other looked up at the ceiling. Stating that they would be busy for a bit, then asking his opinion on such.
“I’m not too sure myself Avillio, I did feel those Shinigami earlier, but I got challenged by those two. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to drink on someone else’s dime. Even if I own the bar!” again he laughed, as he turned himself around at the bar, placing both arms against the bar counter top. With a smile showing he had little care at the moment.
Though they were friends he couldn’t understand why, physical contact with Avillio hurt, it was a stinging pain, a small one that his body seemed to react, but he was able to hide it well. After all, they were good friends, and he was a good customer as well.
“As for seeing a Shinigami in action, there will be other times, and if there are going to be hollows around, than that means more Shinigami are to come!” he maintained a smile still leaned back against the countertop.
48947a2a4cab30fa77315d56cf8fedc9.png