BSD

Administrator
4858e2a515a35ff28e2fb00ca487acb5.png

93fbf6ffbb3d15e3fd1f17835fbe9987.png
fcb0a38cce137b3fd67cd707e7715b51.png
603f7db2bb1e95413b40f7a32d442621.png
b6ed6e6bbeaaec688ce35082982c1a33.png

fb029ca7120e07c04c596e0932c7b7cf.png

⦿1st Division Headquarters & Barracks 一 Like all the other barracks, the 1st Division Barracks house the offices and living quarters of the Shinigami of the 1st Division. In addition, due to the 1st Division being the division of the Captain-Commander, the barracks hosts the assembly hall where the captains gather for their meeting. The barracks also has a room set aside for lieutenants' meeting.
⦿5th Division Headquarters & Barracks 一 Like all the other barracks, the 5th Division Barracks house the offices and living quarters of the Shinigami of the 5th, as well as the spiritual artifact known as the Kido Cannon.
⦿8th Division Headquarters & Barracks 一 Like all the other barracks, the 8th Division Barracks house the offices and living quarters of the Shinigami of the 8th, as well as the spiritual artifact known as the Soul Forge.
⦿Shin'ō AcademyShinōreijutsuin (真央霊術院, Spiritual Arts Academy), sometimes called the Shinigami Academy, is an institution founded by Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto. Located in the Seireitei, the academy trains Souls with spiritual powers for each of the three military arms of Soul Society. The Academy's curriculum is taught over six years, though exceptionally gifted students have been known to graduate from the academy in less time than this. In addition to a more general education, the pupils are taught how to control and make use of their Reiatsu, as well as the four major Shinigami combat forms: Hakuda, Hohō, Kidō, and Zanjutsu. Students also learn how to perform Soul Burials, how to communicate with the spirit of their Zanpakutō, and are prepared for the general duties of a Shinigami. Upon completing the Academy's curriculum, a student will then apply to join a division of the Gotei 13, Kidō Corps or Onmitsukidō. On occasion, highly talented Shinigami may be admitted to a division, or even granted a seated position with a division before completing the full curriculum, or partake in missions with a division.
⦿Central 46 Compound 一The Central 46 Chambers Compound (中央地下議事堂, Chūō Shijūroku Shitsu; lit. "Central Underground Parliament") Building is a highly restricted area in the Seireitei in Soul Society that serves as the headquarters of the Central 46. Most of the building is underground, with only a small portion visible from the surface. It houses the Central 46, the central government of Soul Society. The Central 46 rules Soul Society on behalf of the Soul King.They make all of Soul Society's laws and try those who are charged with breaking them, whether the crime was committed in Soul Society or in the Human World.
⦿Underground Assembly Hall 一 The Underground Assembly Hall is where the Central 46 meets. It is an octagonal structure located in a large open space within the main building, and was also referred to as the Diet Building. Beyond the entrance to this structure there is a staircase leading down into the hall. The benches and high-backed chairs of the 40 wise men are arranged in two concentric rings, one higher than the other, surrounding an open area. In the walls there are recesses with stairs leading up to them, where the six judges are seated. There are large banners on its walls. It has thirteen levels of protection to keep out or at least stall intruders.
⦿Seijōtōkyorin 一 The Seijōtōkyorin (清浄塔居林, Tranquil Forest of Residential Towers; Viz "Immaculate Tower Grove") is where the Central 46's members reside. It is the only place in all of Seireitei that is completely off limits to all except the Central 46, no matter what reason they may have. The residences are tall, thin tower-like buildings with the entrance raised off of the ground and accessed via a short stairway, with a wooden walkway surrounding the building. There is a tall, narrow window in the wall starting just above the door that continues to the top of the tower. Little of the interior is seen beyond the entrance, with no furnishings visible. It is unknown if there is only one floor, or if there are multiple levels inside the towers. It is not revealed if there is a difference between the residences of the wise men and the judges.
⦿Daireishokairō 一 Also known as the Daireishokairō (大霊書回廊, Great Spirit Book Gallery) is a repository of all the knowledge and history of the Soul Society. This is another area to which access is restricted. As a result, few are familiar with its inner workings even among the captains.
⦿Central Great Underground Prison 一 The Central Great Underground Prison (真央地下大監獄, Shin'ōchikadaikangoku) is an underground prison where Shinigami who broke the laws of Soul Society are sentenced to. The Central Great Underground Prison consists of eight levels, in which the Central 46 decides which the criminal Shinigami would be confined, depending on the severity of his or her crimes. The prison is located underneath the barracks of the First Division.
3rd Level: Shugo 一 Shugo (衆合, Samghata) is the third level of the underground prison and reserved for those who used forbidden Kidō techniques.
8th Level: Muken 一 Muken (無間, Avici) is the eighth and final level of the underground prison. Muken is a voided space completely sealed off from the outside world, aside from the main tower that serves as the entrance and exit. The realm stretches on infinitely. Under normal circumstances, non-criminals are not permitted entrance. Muken is reserved for criminals whose heart cannot be stopped by any means by executioners (i.e. those who are immortal).
⦿Senzaikyū 一 At the center of Seireitei is the large white tower of the Senzaikyū, which is linked to the Sōkyoku Hill where executions take place using the Sōkyoku (双殛, Twinned Punishment)
⦿Sōkyoku Hill 一 The Sōkyoku Hill is an iconic, large, rocky mesa located at the center of Seireitei in Soul Society, where it is overlooked by the Senzaikyū (懺罪宮, Palace of Penitence). The hill is visible from most of Seireitei. It has sheer cliffs on all sides. There are two known access points to the Sōkyoku Hill - a long bridge connecting to the Senzaikyū (懺罪宮, Palace of Penitence), and a long, zigzagging stairway carved into one side of the hill. One end of the hill is heavily undercut, where the Sōkyoku and the bridge are located. The opposite end is covered by a white forest.​
fb029ca7120e07c04c596e0932c7b7cf.png

BSD

Administrator
f0ef9d097f8e310f61e8f2c65fcfd9a8.png

1e1f26efa8b659797d6883832b6f3e84.png

69fc43681e734b81fd851ce55f5387fe.png

The faint sound of footsteps and chatter could be heard in the distance, muffled, unable to pass entirely through the walls of the building the office of the Lieutenant of the First Division resided in. Simple in design and decoration, she mostly decorated her office with small plants and succulents, spread around in the entirety of her office, it nearly made it seem like it was a greenhouse, if it wasn't for the several piles of paperwork surrounding her desk; and her. In her office, the Head Lieutenant sat in silence, scribbling away at the endless sheets of papers that never seemed to dwindle. She was focused, her forest green eyes scanning and reading every detail in the many reports she read. "..Discrepancies..." "...snacks and books..." "....building reparations..." "...OVER BUDGET..." Always an eyesore to her meticulous planning.
She sat up straight, looking forward, refocusing her sight, before leaning back against the mesh of her chair. "How comfortable." She thought to herself, taking a pause from the near-infinite reading. She released her pen from her right hand, letting it simply fall and clatter against the wooden desk as she set her elbows down on the armrests of her chair. A long sigh filled the room as she combed her dainty fingers through her long, dark, wavy hair. Her undulous hair glistened against the sunlight that shone through the large glass windows behind her, casting a shadow against her desk. She blinked, remaining in silence as she stared blankly at her shadow on her desk. Like she forgot something, she raised her left hand and lightly tapped her cheek, a feeble attempt to remember something she simply couldn't. "Oh well, if it's important, I'll remember!"
She shrugged her shoulders and took her pen; a decorative style; a small and cute indulgence of hers, was a bright yellow in color at it's length, with a decorative flower at it's end, in her hand once again. Her intentions to continue her dutiful work were interrupted by the sudden growling that came from her abdomen. "OH." That's what it was. She had forgotten to eat. And how was she to perform at her best, if she wasn't at her best. She clapped her hands together before reaching for the metal fan and hairpin that lay on the corner of her desk. She bit on her fan while her hands took hold of her hair and began winding it up to it's usual bun, leaving some of her hair draping at the sides of her face, but tied back into her bun. As she stabbed her hairpin through her hair, she mumbled against her fan.
"..Less goh, hind hum food!" **
She stood abruptly, glancing in passing into a mirror to ensure her hair was styled correctly. She moved through the passageways of her barracks, greeting and chatting with several shinigami along her way. Instantly recognizable by her tall stature and her white vest, they often hovered to her, seeking her knowledge. Any other day, she'd indulge them, she loved doing so, seeing them grow and prosper before her very eyes. Their excitement when learning and mastering a new move or a new spell, that was her favorite thing to witness. She smiled apologetically, bowing slightly with her hands clasped together as she had to leave them in her hunt for sustenance.
"Hmm.. I don't wanna have lunch by myself... ...I wonder who's available..."
She tapped her chin as she made her way out of the barracks, lost in thought and entirely by accident, Honoka made her way through and caught sight of a messenger shinigami. The lightbulb went off in her head.
"Hey! C'mere! I have a quick errand if you could help me, really quick!"
Honoka smiled radiantly, expectantly. How could anyone refuse her, especially when she was smiling at her brightest.
"B-but ma'am, I am on a miss--"
"Don't worry, you can do it in passing! Tell Yasu-chan to come over for a snack., to meet me in.. uh.. The Lieutenants Hall? Yeah. There!"
Simple enough, nothing to it but relaying a message to the Lieutenant of Second Division, right? Honoka had intended to speak to Yasu later that day anyway. The two might as well enjoy a tasty snack together. The shinigami nodded and quickly set off as per Honoka's request to deliver her message to Yasu. While Honoka, in turn, began looking around and realized she was no longer near her barracks, or the Lieutenants Hall. "Oh no..." She had to get back, especially before the younger and certainly more sprightly Yasu made her way over.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSD

Administrator
untitled_drawing_by_raahmen-ddcboxe.png

1771dad43ce883c7ed9cac9adc5ba340.png

b35df29f58c27c96f012aa7238fc3970.png

Southeast ———————————— travelling to ———————————— Central
She was joking of course. Having gotten on Kyomu’s nerves enough for the day, Yasu was a bit tired. She just felt drained, but it was normal. Scrubbing and lathering the white cloth in the sudsy liquid, Yasu was focused as she cleaned away at his haori. It wasn’t dirty, but it was masked in his scent and his sweat from the day’s earlier sparring session, so she decided to give it a soft lavender wash. Nothing too overwhelming but it would give him a sense of leisure that hot tea would. Wringing out the water, Yasu had spent the rest of her time flailing it wildly, running and holding the white coat overhead in order to air dry it faster.
The other squad members of the Second Division could only watch as their bumbling lieutenant do as she pleased. Some found her amusing, and the latter - not so much. A few rounds of running around and the coat was sparkling. Folding it neatly, Yasu had crossed the threshold of her captain’s office and placed it on his desk before her bottom followed and she swung her legs. Now what could she do?
Not really looking for any trouble, Yasu’s options were limited up into a knock against the wooden frame caught her attention and she found a messenger at the door, relaying the message from Honoka Oki. With a quick word of thanks, Yasu sped past the messenger and began racing across the rooftops of the barracks, footsteps light and quick. If someone saw her, surely they’d think she was up to nothing but another one of her shenanigans. That was fine. They could think what they wanted. Yasu could care less about others’ opinions, but still, having a hatred for her when she did nothing to them was another level of hurt.
The Lieutenants hall was her destination, and she would find herself at the doors, skidding past it at first and gliding back to them. Dusting herself off, Yasu gave herself a once over before she ripped the doors open, reared her head back with a deep inhale and bellowed.
“HOOOOONOOOOKAAAAAAAA-SAAAAAAAAAAAN!”

BSD

Administrator
f0ef9d097f8e310f61e8f2c65fcfd9a8.png

1e1f26efa8b659797d6883832b6f3e84.png

Zigging and zagging through the hallways to make her way to the Lieutenant's Hall, it was clear on Honoka's face that she had a mission to do. This time, her subordinates didn't stop her, they moved aside, allowing her to quickly pass through unhindered. "Has Captain Commander issued her an order?" "Has something happened?" The hushed whispers of speculation were left behind in a matter of moments as Honoka quickly managed to return to the barracks. With a quick sigh of relief, she began her preparations for tea time with Yasu.
"I'll need tea, of course. Today I'm feeling... ...like something with a delicate minty flavour. Yes, let's do that. And for eats, really anything is fine. A variety is best, sweets and savory. Finger foods. I'm sure she'll make time for a game... She has too..."
She was thinking out loud, mumbling really, all before designating someone to help her with her tasks; especially the food. After all, she herself was a complete disaster when it came to actually preparing anything to eat. She could make a tea blend like no other. Know when the water was at it's perfect temperature. How long to seep the tea. What ingredients complement it's flavor. She knew tea. Alas, when it came to food, all she could do was enjoy it, or critique it. Everything she attempted was either under or over cooked, even when it didn't need cooking, whatever she made seemed to have a foul flavor combination, and thus was barred from cooking for anyone.
Food was taken care of.
She called several other shinigami, discussing with them the set up she wanted inside the hall, what table, what cushions, even the cutlery and dinnerware she wanted on the table. After all, she was meticulous. She had to control every little detail; it had to be her way. Like worker bees directed by their queen, the shinigami moved with haste, wasting no time to carry the wooden table and pair of comfortable cushions into the room. Placed perfectly in the center, the table became riddled with mostly unhealthy drinks and unopened snacks, even things from the kitchen that had begun to arrive, ready for consumption.
Honoka flicked her wrist, opening the fan in her hand with a swift motion, and began to lightly fan herself as her eyes scanned through the multitude of edibles. Cakes and cookies, candies, chocolates, chips and crackers, tea, juices, even ramune. The assortment was certainly impressive. She was satisfied with the setup and their swiftness. Honoka smiled radiantly, sparkling, beaming with joy at her subordinates, and clasped her fan back to it's closed form between her hands.
"I'm grateful to you all for your swift response to my whims, I truly appreciate your hel--"
“HOOOOONOOOOKAAAAAAAA-SAAAAAAAAAAAN!”
Everyone's eyes went wide, as the sheer volume of Yasu's voice reverberated through the room, comically shifting everyone to the side. Honoka chuckling at the antics, turned around and welcomed Yasu with open arms, ready to catch her in mid air as she often did the smaller girl.
"I'm glad you were able to come out so soon, Owlet! Sit, enjoy the snaaaaacks."
The assisting shinigami read the atmosphere, and quickly exited the room, mostly happy and warm inside after Honoka complimented and praised them for their work.
"--Ah!, Thank you everyone!"
Honoka managed to catch them as they left Yasu and herself alone to their afternoon snacking.

BSD

Administrator
untitled_drawing_by_raahmen-ddcboxe.png

1771dad43ce883c7ed9cac9adc5ba340.png

Ah, she was in heaven! Her mouth watered at the delicacies that sat upon the table and the aroma alone was to die for. Seeing Honoka greet her with open arms, Yasu immediately did as she had always done. Sprint and leaping into the arms of her elder Head Lieutenant. When she had thanked the other Shinigami, Yasu turned and gave them a word of thanks as well before letting herself down.
“I can never refuse an invitation from you, Honoka-san. You spoil me! Now, tell me what happened today with you and we’ll share some stories!”
As they would converse, Yasu would pull Honoka to sit at the table and then immediately begin to fill her mouth to the brim with cookies. For the record, Yasu is able to contain a total of thirty-two mini-cookies in her mouth, and twenty-five of a regular-sized one. What are you going to do with this information? Who knows, but hey! There’s some trivia for you.
A loud belch escaped the tiny broad and she muttered an apology before resting her chin against the table and looking up at Honoka. Plum-toned orbs roved over the elder woman’s features and she could only wonder just how much she would grow within time. Shinigami ages were very unorthodox and irregular. As far as she knew, Honoka was up in the nine-hundred range, while Yasu had barely broke through her first century a bit over a decade ago. She was immature, mentally, and physically.
“Ah, a lot happened today! First, Taichou and I went to do our weekly sparring session…” As she spoke, Yasu acted out the events of the spar, exaggerating of course, because where was the fun in anything if a little stretch here and there didn’t happen? “...And so I called him ugly. He got so angry, I really thought he was gonna kill me!”
Taking a bite out of a piece of cake, Yasu continued on with her storytelling upon returning from their sparring session. “I had to hurry or he would have left me. So when everyone saw how I looked, I’m sure they wanted to laugh but couldn’t.” Recalling the change of appearance, Yasu mussed her hair up to mimic Kyomu’s and covered her eyebrows, in hopes to earn a laugh from Honoka. However, Yasu’s joyous demeanor had soon fell and that smile of hers wilted into a small frown. Thinking of just how Yogen looked at her and the aura that she felt off of him was poking at her uncomfortably. When Yasu began again, her question would surely cause Honoka to stop.
“Honoka-san… Am I fit to be a part of the Second Division?” Whether she would ask why such a thing would come out of Yasu’s mouth, or be silent, Yasu would continue on. Her fingers dug into the fabric of her pants and she inhaled deeply, a watery sniffle resonated in the room. “They don't say it, but I know that they’re thinking about it. I know that I’m not that bright. I’m loud, childish, and I handle things differently than everyone else.” It was a difficult topic. Yasu was unlike any of the new order of the Second Division. While she respected her Captain, it didn’t mean she would have to fall in line and continue to live in fear of him like the others did. She did as she was told and lived fearlessly. If she dreamt of it, she would touch the sky if she could. Yasu was just… Yasu.
“They think that it was a mistake for me to be Lieutenant… ‘Of all people, why her?!’ That’s all I hear in their hearts and what I see in their eyes.” Yasu rubbed furiously at her eyes and tilted her head back, her brows scrunched together as she did her best to keep her emotions in check. “I know all of this, but-,” She inhaled and from her somber tone, wet anger replaced it and the lighthearted lieutenant was completely torn as she screamed in anguish, her voice was strained and tight from just how much she wanted to cry.
“BUT DOES THAT MAKE ME ANY LESS WORTHY TO BE THERE?!”
Her tiny fists pounded against the table and the wood beneath her touch split apart and she flinched, pulling her hands back and muttering a meek apology.
“Why is me being me not good enough for anyone else?”