[BSD-RP] Soul Society: Northeast Seireitei

BSD

Administrator
Northeast Seireitei====>Northwest Seireitei
cb5d731ba7f7264a124daa037d992f97.png

Katsuo sped forth after Oyama started to follow, and it was obvious he wasn't going to take things easy on her when it came to the run. Just as she would catch up he'd make a turn and leap over walls and obstacles in their way then keep running, as if to tell Oya if he could do it, she could too. He usually kept on going and didn't stop or slow down, and it was all to the fast paced beat of his music in his headphones that rested on his neck. It was weird to Katsuo, Oyama didn't seem like she was very experienced in things… he did wonder why she chose squad 13, they dealt with hollows on nearly a day to day basis. Most of the hollows Katsuo faced, they didn't have any time to speak or react before they were purified. He wondered, was Oyama just as ruthless? She didn't seem like it. Pretty soon, it didn't take them much time at their pace to reach squad seven Barracks first. Katsuo put on his breaks at last and slid across the dirt in front of division seven. Again.. confined division two members, covered in thick brush. As he looked into it, he could only imagine Oya's reaction upon seeing a repeat image. He would keep a vigilant eye on the trapped division two members but looked up at squad seven Barracks and yell.
"OIIIIIIIIII!"
If no one would answer him from where he stood, he would try again and repeat.
"OIIIIIIIIII! Anyone here? And alive? And not hostile?"
If nobody would reply back to him from where he stood, he would begin climbing the wall adjacent to the entryway of the squad 7 barracks to try and get in and check for survivors or anything.
"i'm going in Oya.. watch my back."

BSD

Administrator
Snap_VReYLqdoNC969582124.png

character: Oyama Hoshi

Northwest Seireitei ====> Northeast Seireitei
A look of physical exhaustion was seen on her face, her breathing was heavy, she was nearly ready to collapse after such a run. Again it didn’t help that she was nearly lost Katsuo a few times, though she always seem to have found him, Once they had reached 7th division’s roof top walls, hugging it as tight as she could so she could not fall, but even in her exhausted state she could see that the vines seem to have taken hold of now gone members of the second division; causing her to blink and lift herself up look around, for the moment it seemed silent, though the sound of Katsuo yelling would soon disturb that silence. Enough so that the part of her wanting to him grew and grew. Though the logical side took over again. It was best to seek out allies and gather as much people as we can.
“Will you at least bring your zanpakuto out?”
To which she herself began to stand up with her hands reaching over to her zanpakuto, gripping onto the sheath with one hand and the handle of the blade, drawing it out as quickly as she could, before hopping down to be in the divisions yard. Her head looking around once more, waiting for anyone to respond before hearing him yell out once more asking if anyone wasn’t hostile. Though no one seemed to respond a bit of a relief on surface level, but it was creepy to her. Though it could have been possible that they were holding a defense somewhere within the barracks. And again her head turned to look at Katsuo before he would request to watch her back, and once he did she would nod, and would begin to follow him.
“So Katsuo… What made you join 13th division?” Her tone was genuine question mixed in with a bit of awkwardness as wanted nothing more than to break the silence, and as well to act a bit as bait. She was secretly aching for a fight, ever since she heard the members get caught out side of what seemed like every division; though she hid it behind her smile if katsuo would ever look back at her, with her eyes closed like before.

BSD

Administrator

Oyama had asked him a question as he was climbing the wall of the seventh to take a look inside to look for any survivors or people trapped inside. He crawled through a window and looked around. Once he finished he jumped from that same window and landed in front of Oya.
"c'mon. Let's head to Division four. Nobody is here."
He would answer her question as soon as they got on the road, maybe she would share her reasons for joining division 13 after he finished his explanation. For whatever reason, he felt safe with Oyama about telling her his reasons for wanting to become captain of Division thirteen, and chasing a fleeting dream.
"I grew up in the deep south Rukon..the further away from the seireitei you lived, the more you were poor and plagued by all sorts and manner of dangers. Just so happened, when I came here, I landed in the furthest area away.
He began by telling her that. People knew about the prestigious Oda clan. People knew that the Oda had done the unthinkable and adopted a young soul from the 89th south district after the couple went on a mission there all those years ago. Most noble clans didn't accept their decisions or didn't want to understand why, the Kuchiki clan included. Many nobles children treated Katsuo as the odd one out, and because his brother, Tenzen, lived with him, they treated Tenzen the same way. The two got into trouble with the other children, and even trespassing when they were younger. Katsuo's mentor was a former division 13 member that had a similar origin, only he wasn't adopted, and a lot of people treated him the same way at first. There was one thing the man said, that Katsuo never forgot.
"If the rukon became a true heaven, there wouldn't be nobles or street rats… we would all just be… people, souls."
Katsuo got to thinking about his words and took it a bit childishly, just as a child would. He misinterpreted what his mentor said, and made it his dream to do just that. To make the Rukon a true heaven. A place where one, no matter where they lived, would the worry and stress free, never having to worry about food, essentials, water, hollows, and illness again.
"to really answer your question Oya… I'm going to become captain of squad 13.. no matter what. I will make a perfect heaven, out of the Rukon. For all those wishing for a better life."
He said, gunning for squad four Barracks. Maybe she wouldn't quite understand what was going on inside his head, often not many do understand the mind of an Oda… they were overachievers, to reach their goal, and let nobody, and nothing stand in their way. If someone did, they would be in for a really tough time. Katsuo was adopted by the Oda, because Kyoki and Ten'yuu Oda both saw something inside of him that reminded them of an Oda, all the way. He did fit right in.. with a little complication from his brother Tenzen. Soon though, they became two peas in a pod.

BSD

Administrator
Snap_VReYLqdoNC969582124.png

character: Oyama Hoshi

To hear that he came from the a deeper part of the Rukon was to say the least heart breaking for her. She heard rumors that where he was from was a lot more poorer from where she was from. She grew up far better than he did as a child, least until he got adopted. She knew of the Oda clan, Though she wasn’t too sure on the full history of them, her hands moving her zanpakuto back into her sheath as he spoke about the struggle of fitting in and how they treated his brother. Thankfully she didn’t have to face that, when she was growing up, though she had her head tilted, only watching him stop speaking for a moment, before her her eyes lit up.
“Excuse me for a second!” she said almost panicing before running around the corner to spot a JigoKucho den, to which she would reach out to one, and whisper softly too it. “please make your way to 12th division and inform Captain Kagayaki, that the same thing happened here at 7th with the vines and thorns along with 7th’s being all quite here” she wasn’t too sure if he was already informed but it was better to be safe than sorry to send message confirming it. Though soon she came back just in time to hear Katsuo talk about becoming a captain. More specifically a captain of 13th, his reasoning seemed a bit off the mark, wanting to make a true heaven of the Rukon Districts
“But… we mainly deal with the living world, and not the Rukon district…” she said in a tone that seemed a little disappointed and shy, as she didn’t want to dash the high aspirations, that was coming from Katsuo. Her head shook as he would shake once more as he had already took off, to which her thought on him becoming a captain was already going to annoy her if he was to become one of 13th, if not due to him probably wanting to make them all practice running; something she really didn’t want to do, and now she was questioning if it was worth it to join 13th instead of 11th? But again she would run behind him trying to catch up.
“wait up!, I’m not as fast as you!”

7th division ======> 4th division

BSD

Administrator

Katsuo blinked, and smiled at her. She was right about that, division 13 did deal with the living world for the most part, it was where katsuo got his love for music and dance, his love for parkour and martial arts that involved dancing. His love for people and getting out, exploring whatever the world had to offer, spiritual or not.
"Yeah. I know. If I'm in 13 i get to do all the things I love to do, like Parkour, reading up on music trends, martial arts… I love to take some of the music devices i collect and send them to squad 12 to see if they can make something like that, for us shinigami… life soars with those with music in their hearts, Oya."
He would say as they ran. His music still roaring from the headphones around his neck. Everyone had something that either helped them concentrate or admire upon. His just happened to be music.
"plus, 13 is a much cooler number than seven, don't you think? I love it. It's my favorite number! Hahaha!
He said, turning a corner as they ran, they were edging closer to division four, when he just had to ask since she didn't share yet.
"what about you? Why did you join division 13?"

7th->4th