[BSD-RP] Soul Society: Northwest Seireitei

Shinigami

Administrator
Snap_VReYLqdoNC969582124.png

characters: Oyama Hoshi
cb5d731ba7f7264a124daa037d992f97.png

It didn’t help that Oyama didn’t pay attention that much in class, or at least that section of the division. Her facial expression showed how little she knew. It was only a blank stare as soon as he mentioned Omni-whatever it was… Then he said stealth corps, to which her eyes lit up for a moment with her hand raising up as well before dropping down, with a look of shame coming across her face before slouching forward. "I didn’t even know we had a stealthcorps" she mottled under breath missing him looking at her with a smile, before rising back up to watch him turn back towards the door. Before her head tilted as he began to speak.
She watched him with curiosity as he still did not answer her question, and at this point she was wondering if he would, but it would soon come. Katsuo Oda… That was his name! and just one seat below her! There she blinked and moved her head back to normal, as he asked what to do again, to which her arms lifted up and she shrugged. Cause at his guess was as good as hers, but she felt compelled to respond
"I say we get moving along… And as for not being attacked… I would assume someone possibly a captain… and forgive me for not knowing who, could have done this, targeting the members of the stealth corps..."
It was her best guess for now, she didn’t like the idea of it, but she waited, before running forward and climbing up onto the wall, before looking left and right. Before sinking her head down as she didn’t know where anything was at the moment.
"Do you know where 12th is!?!? we could get a better answer over there and see if things are the same at the other divisions?" she said while turning to look down at Katsuo; with her zanpaktou still in hand.

Shinigami

Administrator

It was funny. One Minute Katsuo was staring at Oya and smiling, the next he sealed his eyes and continued to smile, even as she suggested that they climb a wall and go around the stealth corps members by avoiding the front door. The smile faded, his face looked calm but his Reiatsu output was saying otherwise, as the pressure around him exerted when she suggested they go around.
"No."
Was all the stubborn Oda boy said as she climbed the walls like a lizard. He didn't care. He ignored that, and the fact those people were out there, with an unusual plant thing… and climbed the stairs leading to the second floor of the Barracks, hoping she'd follow, before finding his own room with…music players, their chargers, his messy bed, and stuck one if his legs out the window in his room, pulled his head through followed by the other leg. They'd get a good view of the training yard as they exited the window, then he'd walk around on the roof to the front, where they got a good view of the group of Onmitsukido and the vines restricting them. He didn't know if she could keep up with him… he was going to try to run along the rooftops to Squad 12 Barracks, check on them, then possibly get help from Squad 11 after. Grouping up was the idea.
"Let's go this way. If you get tired, let me know. Don't want to have you falling behind."
So annoying. Part of him wanted to go in there like a bowling ball to bowling pins. He had Oyama to consider too though, and couldn't risk potential injury.

Shinigami

Administrator
Snap_VReYLqdoNC969582124.png

characters: Oyama Hoshi

She stood still above the wall, with her hands moving to go onto her hips, watching Katsuo smile before it would drop. It was an odd look but his reiatsu would flaired out and reached her, at the mere suggestion. Fear is what she felt wash over her for a second, to which her hand gripped tighter onto her zanpaktou, and her eyes flickered form blue to red for a moment, before flickering back. Flight or fight was now kicking in, sending adrenalin through her body, before shaking her head and attempting to calm herself down.
With her calming herself down, she had closed her eyes, to insure she didn’t see any red, and before long she heard steps, each one moving further and further away, till there was none to be heard, before she finally opened her eyes once again. Once open she saw nothing but the barracks, before seeing a head pop out from a room; it was Katsuo, again her head tilted to the side watching him exit out, walking around the roof before her head shook. She wasn’t going to follow the path, nor be near him for a bit, but keep a the distance that she had been for the current moment.
“I’ll try not too Mister, I don’t like safety.”
Her hand was over her hand with a bit of a snicker, before moving her zanpakuto into her sheath, so as to not harm herself, or keep it in her hand at all times. Besides she viewed it as rude and dangerous to be running around with her zan drawn out.

Shinigami

Administrator
Delete-me-Again.png

432cffea97596518d1b3b7f77d3238a5.png

delete-1.png

The revered Shining Captain had no use for Shunpo in this current instance. Instead, he decided to base the fate of those he’d raced to secure in the hands of a much more polished piece of himself. Ruptures in the air itself could be both heard and felt, his gargantuan frame bleeding from view every second or two. His natural strides were able to close hundreds of meters in an instant, the pressure of each muscle tightening with every small movement was enough to send massive gusts the way of those who’d witnessed. He was completely incapable of stealth, it seemed, unlike Kyomu’s grunts apparently. He had trouble locating most of them along the streets below, his pathing along the paneled roofs of the seireitei that varied in both size and shape.
This was no simple attack; No. Despite its coordination, it seemed as if the stealth force members just a line of defense or distraction, their presence in the streets was next to none. Although this should have been comforting to the Captain, it instead was cause for concern. This meant one-hundred percent of their attention was on the individual division barracks specifically, he had to hurry. Jinno’, a man of the 11th Division was surely headed back towards his own division and could handle himself. That took 11th off of the visit list, and putting twelfth back in rotation. He skid along the surface of a massive sloped roof, the shingles split and scattered at the mercy of his geta, his massive body coming to a sliding stop. Overlooking the Research & Development Institute, he caught glimpse of the scattered Omnitsukido members placed in each exit and crevice leading to or from the grounds. A closer inspection would allow him to see that they’d suffer the same fate as those over at the Tenth. Lifeless bodies fell into the grasp of leaves and thorns, vines ensnaring them all. The less combative researchers of the institute still seemed shaken up by the events, standing just feet away from the vines sprouted.
He was sure his presence would improve morale, after all the Captains were more than just military leaders. They were beacons for all members of the Thirteen Court Guard, and the true protectors of the values that were built and maintained for centuries. His unruly locks of dark emerald fell to his back only to find themselves uplifted again, a single step taking him downward onto the ground level a solid sixty meters away.
C-Captain Kagayaki!
Their surprise and relief seemed to appear simultaneously, their body language welcoming Higen’s embrace. He’d towered over them all, his haori fluttering in the wind like the cape of a masked hero. He stood like a statue, a sense of accomplishment tainting his demeanor as if he’d just saved the day.
You just missed Lieutenant Kasumi.. Are you here to look for her? Do you know what’s going on? What are we supposed-
Calm down. It’ll all be fine now. I don’t know exactly what’s going on but from my understanding.. the assailants of the Second Division seem to be subdued.. for now. As far as Lieutenant Kasumi, she’s on a task that I had assigned for her but that’s unimportant. The hollow, tell me about the hollow. Have you discovered anything that would help us understand their behavior, their strength?
Well Sir.. it’s much worse than we-
Before the young researcher was allowed to finish his sentence the hairs on the back of Higen’s neck became immediately erect. The researcher seemed to have the wind forced from his body along with the others, completely frozen. Higen’s eyes widened, looking just slightly over his left shoulder into a vast distance. For a singular moment the entirety of his vision was painted black and white, a monotonous brush leaving a single stroke upon the whole of Soul Society. The Barrier in the Central Division began to shatter and attempt to reform itself immediately after. Whatever was going on that allowed The Captain Commander to open an eye was something that caused Higen to grow concerned.
delete-1.png

Shinigami

Administrator
e451777a2cb14ada25a5bbf83eb8463b.png

16ea63ced5de3027277ce26a1a351638.png

77ae6376382c3ded33933be7108c142a.png

====== Traveling from: Soul Society: Southwest Seireitei=====>
Smoke, drifting through the air, then vanishing, only to form again yards away. Jinnosuke was flinging himself towards his Division with astounding speed. The crack and burst of smokey smell every time he appeared giving a lingering aroma to follow his wake. Eventually he would come to a pause just before reaching the compound that makes up the 11th Division. He would feel something he only felt once before, That was when he was being sentenced and released from the Maggots nest. Chuckling as he stared at the 11th Division compound, not having to look around to know that feeling. There was only one presence that made itself known like that, like his own. " So, The eyes have cracked. Hnn.... 2nd Division might as well be my sworn enemy now. Too bad, I really liked fighting with their Lt. I suppose i wont do anything to them until i feel Captain Commander do Otherwise, or Unless they get some balls and attack me AH HAHAHAHA..." Continuing to smoke on the Cigar, Jinnosuke would enter a more peaceful mind state as he stopped laughing like a maniac. Ashing the cigar before clenching it in his teeth once more. " Time to get to work. "
5adf3297ba946fbf0669e8fc0db67e61.jpg

He would allow himself to drop, falling to the ground. Landing without a crash or commotion. He set himself down int he Gardens inside the 11th Division Barracks. These were installed to teach the Members how to become more Zen with them self. To help control some of their cutting edge. If not from fearsome reputation, Jinnosuke is known in /some/ aspect or another in the 11th Division. It's known that anytime someone questions his tactics or method he threatens to Crush them. He is also not allowed to help recruit for the 11th Division, for all he does is command the Academy Students to try or die and he'll crush them if they don't join anyway. Regardless, He isn't hated or seen as a dick by most of his peers. He was just made for this Division, literally fighting all his life just to end up fighting for the Shinigami. Even some of the unseated started calling him the Future Kenpachi. He demands a certain attention when he is around, if not for impressing someone, For being unpredictable. He checked on the garden as he walked, picking a few strawberries as he went.
109a86521331967dfbf906488cdd8b4a.png

A few Shinigami were there tending to the gardens, They all waved hello to Jin. He nodded or grunted a gruff hello back. After accumulating around seven Strawberries, Jinnosuke would shunpo to the well, washing them off. Then dash to the main gathering room. " Aye, Where the hell are you!" He would walk into a mess hall of sorts, where meals were prepared and shared between the Division. The bells in his hair chiming while he moved. Thinking he knew what would get him to come out, Jinno walked over to a large ice box for meat. Reaching in and grabbing two large metal cans. He would then reach down one by one with his teeth and rip the top of the cans open. Immediately the thick and savory smell of oils and meats filled the air. Just like a magic spell, The frantic commotion of those in the hallway to the mess hall could be heard, a frantic clamor of tripping screaming clattering and laughing. Eventually a small silver bullet shot through the doorway, Frantically speeding right by Jinno and up the wall, over the ceiling and back around three more times before flying and latching onto Jinnosuke's face.
"There's my Ruko. Ready to eat?" Jinnosuke would plop a tin bowl onto the ground and then dump both massive cans into it. Ruko would leap down as Jinnosuke continued to smoke. Ruko would then start devouring the food as if it wasn't enough to feed an army of fully grown cats. Ruko was a stray Jinno found while patrolling the Rukongai, Jinno named him as such, but shortens it to Ruko every now and then. He was a feral kitten covered in mud and blood, had a part of his tail missing too. Grey with silver streaks, like a little white tiger. Jino couldn't leave him there to die, when he was clearly struggling so hard to live. He even fought Jin the whole way back to the 4th division where, the Medical staff helped him and Ruko after they both had been through a lot. Jinnosuke watched him for a little before getting up and walking away, allowing him to eat in peace, but not after smothering him in head scratches and pats.
9622e68353587bde3f9371f7ac7612d0.jpg

After this, Jinnosuke went to find the Vice Captain. Shouting for him and making a fuss until he eventually showed himself. Jinno never really understood the boy that was his Vice Captain. Jinno listened to official orders, and to those given by Captains but he was hard pressed to Listen to someone who seemed so timid. " Aye, Vice i'm here to make sure you aren't dead." Eventually walking to the front, Jinno would see Nibui and start walking over too him. Tossing one of the strawberries in his mouth stem and all, And putting out his Cigar for it was at the end, Jinno would offer a strawberry to Nibui when he would get there. " Found you, Nibui. Any chance you know what's going on? I was with Captain Kojima and Captain Kagayaki, were checking the Divisions and then meeting back around Central After we check on everyone. You all okay here?" Jinno would continue eating the Strawberries as if the Stealth force guys were as good as dead.
77ae6376382c3ded33933be7108c142a.png