[BSD-RP] Soul Society: Southwest Seireitei

FreakishStein

Wx5hBDtyfnO8epty8xQD_5gjxZo45XZOLamNiEYrwFdmer-rsPj6p7tSzwzuzrtDyOfKybFr4UZS9odvoe37WodguBFpb5I2_Py77WIFWIjiogr4U7LgFKQuTMDNf-81z38rJxGw

dBzbzCZHopTHiChwsLwQDYIN7N7yKK18MOEoF6P6mqx5GN2C9lz0jSLHldQ81sYuDnFsB4VuZM78gTikN_N4l3HE6vYAB0Q0J4B-D5M9OGkfNATgrw6TMVK8r7YUICFluM1zFJpb

Michi saw his hand going up to his nose to wipe the blood away, looked at him concerned as if he was in her own Division and the fact. She basically saw him sweating and bleeding during his solemn state. She was about to ask Tōsu if he was alright, and if needed assistance, however he spoke up first, changing the subject. This got her feeling annoyed a little due to the sudden change.

"Ehhh, my bad I-wait. You're Michi right? Michi Kiyoshi?"

He heard of her before? Perhaps from the gossip of her members? Or maybe the fact he could be in the same Division as Izanagi Kiyoshi, her second cousin who rarely interacted with the only Kiyoshi female or could it be her first cousin, who’s like her father Shusuke. Her hands flew to the back of her head, lightly gripping her black locks. She gave a nervous laugh, seeing him lifting his arms hesitating moving closer to show Michi he was no harm to her. Noticing this, she gave her famous bright smile of hers, showing she is not as cold as she was before. Ever since the incident gave been on high alert for barracks. Then he heard him speak yet again, this time with a nervous laughter.
dBzbzCZHopTHiChwsLwQDYIN7N7yKK18MOEoF6P6mqx5GN2C9lz0jSLHldQ81sYuDnFsB4VuZM78gTikN_N4l3HE6vYAB0Q0J4B-D5M9OGkfNATgrw6TMVK8r7YUICFluM1zFJpb

76Dr7oDADOTAlmNhYr7oJgiBJ4nH9O47icAbbXqky1R-lZCgYi_eXQyGkKz4HCCRw0IIkh6tzRbDr_dB_l19-hTPc2A_IAsf0178lWXJSE6XmOhdozBIb6oeLvSexyiPNaAxkSs3

"You're Izanagi's cousin right? He's mentioned you a few times. He's my squad mate"

As she expected, the name he mentioned came to no shock that he knew about her but not knowing the full extent of her. What was more surprising was the fact that Izanagi himself mentioned her, despite never really hanging out. She raised a brow, wasn’t he supposed to be in Naruki city to at least be on patrol? She said in a friendly tone of voice, to at least in the hopes make him think she was no harm either.

“Yeah, I’m Michi Kiyoshi, Iza’s Cousin. Has he been trouble for you? I do apologize if he has! He can be more of a handful then Shusuke is!”

She gave a light joke, then her expression became serious once again, shifting back to the previous topic, on asking why he was there in her division and the audacity to at least appeared to be “Sleeping” right outside of her office. She went on her tiptoes inching closer to Tōsu, making sure nobody heard her voice, whispering in his ear trying not to sound so harsh, though it came across a very serious tone. Her hand resting on his shoulder for support, she was medium height however, he was giant like many others.

“I know you came to here to slack off from your duties.”

She took a deep breath before continuing in her words, her voice changed from serious to a soft understanding one, empathizing with him in the process. Her purple eyes gazed at his emerald green looking ones.

“However, I won't report it to Lieutenant Hyouzuka. I don’t know him very well like you do. But I heard from some of my men, saying he is a scary bloke and some say he is the biggest softie.”

With that she stepped away from the unknown male, turning her back to him and slowly she began to walk towards her office window, which was a few yards where Tōsu was. Michi’s head tilted back, gazing at him again signalling for him to hide in her office. Where they could talk more perhaps, if he so desired. With that she climbed through the window gently, returning to her desk only to find her phone recorded some conversation however not the main conversation, the whisper. Her finger touched her screen and ended her call from Takashi, leaving him to question. Michi’s lips decided to let out a soft sigh, looking at the distance, daydreaming.

Last edited:

GeekyRaven

SPOILER_koyo_bust_v4.png

Name Tag.png

Untitled.png

Koyo, as he went to perform some duties, was hesitant. Glancing around, he listened to various conversations. Did he go to Squad Four and seek help if they got hurt? He felt shivering and crawling along his skin; the noise was too loud. He picked up one piece of information, something that caught his attention.

"Did you feel that in Sixth, it was Sixth Seat, Tosu? "

He found a direction; it was better than this gnawing. Koyo started away towards the Sixth Division quickly. Moving past members of his own Squad, he didn't dare to give orders. Who'd listen to a kid from the Academy on their first day? The situation required answers. Did he trust his feelings? He didn't have instincts; all they told him was to obey orders.

Some voices echoed about the games, having gone or wishing to go. Koyo couldn't enjoy them, the acts being committed in that place. It was another source of frustration, his weakness. Lieutenant Hyouzuka left him orders to remain. Why did his Lieutenant give him this position? He was entirely unprepared for it. His body felt a cold sweat run along his spine. A storm surged through his stomach, turning as he went to the Sixth Division.

The walk gave him time to relax his nerves and find his footing. Indeed his leader had a reason. But didn't it indicate games of death were a fun course for them? The weak died, so was that his fate? He felt the trickling of sweat down his neck. Licking his lips to relieve them of the dryness that affected them.

His anxieties wouldn't help him in this situation; he had to find their Sixth Seat. Clarity would help him find the answers he sought. Why did he do this to himself? He could kill his mother, be free of her grasp. Why did the thought scare him? He was a dot in the sea of people, a nobody gave a position. His scores weren't remarkable; the only thing that could be considered was his reiryoku. But he couldn't control that very well unless he got angry. Slowly it leaked from him, his energy pulsing from his emotional state of mind. Going through his instructions again, the lessons using them to calm it.

He went into the Squad Sixth's area and headed towards their barracks. Upon reaching the entrance, he passed the threshold and stood for a moment. Glancing around, taking in the people around him.

"I am seeking the Sixth Seat of Squad Ten, Tosu Shohei. Could you take me to him or a seated officer in the area?"

Untitled.png

Koyo waited calmly and listened for the mutterings of conversation. He'd hoped to sound somewhat confident but wasn't sure. Had he come across as more than a lost puppy? Squad Ten and Six shared close proximity to one another. This let him arrive quickly at the barracks for the help required. He could feel the sweat on his palms and nervousness slipping in. Was this request too much for a Fourth Seat to ask?

In this place or if they were laid out the same. Koyo had never been to the Divisions, and even today was his first day. He found his way to the games by luck alone. This sense of being lost was foreign to him from the Rukongai. Not hailing from a region known for its rich people.

So the splendor of this place and even his own Division took him off-guard. The Academy had been like royalty to his situation before. Joining the Academy had been like a dream. Unsure of the twists and turns they took, his nerves were evident even then. What was this world he walked into with his Zanpakuto?

Koyo wanted to reach out for comfort, but he needed to focus right now. Hopefully, he would find something, someone who could tell him exactly. What is it he should be doing? His orders were to remain behind, but beyond that was confusion. Koyo could only wait in the unbearable silence now.
9883f2ce7bad13c5ecf4020f4c7c2dee.png
Untitled.png

GhostSnake

Administrator
Staff member
1650241459199.png

1650241472941.png

“Yeah, I’m Michi Kiyoshi, Iza’s Cousin. Has he been trouble for you? I do apologize if he has! He can be more of a handful then Shusuke is!”

Tōsu lets out another awkward laugh, truthfully his relationship with Izanagi was practically nonexistent outside of the common details. While some knew him better than others, it wasn't that difficult to find the connection between the unruly man and the others sharing his surname. He takes a step back as Michi's face shifts from a jovial state adopting a stern tone once more. His slight retreat is met with the Kiyoshi woman's advance towards him. Mixing with nobility never turned out well for those not in the same circle. He stares at her as she leans in, his eyes darting from her to her sword, then back to her. He didn't see any details hinting to an attack, guess that meant he wasn't going to be executed...not now at least.

“I know you came to her to slack off from your duties.”

"Huh? Wha? Me? Slacking off? Never!"

Fuck, busted. He unconvincingly denies her accusations. While he wasn't too worried about getting into any real trouble with his Lieutenant, he was concerned with what someone from a prestigious family might try to pull.
Would she frame him? Concoct some bizarre and outlandish story to get him arrested or even worst, executed? It seemed this place really was bad luck, perhaps he should have paid a little more mind to the superstitious rumors surrounding this place, just maybe..he wouldn't be in this situation.

“However, I won't report it to Lieutenant Hyouzuka. I don’t know him very well like you do. But I heard from some of my men, saying he is a scary bloke and some say he is the biggest softie.”

Her tone softens, and from her words it seems he was safe from any real repercussions by both way of his superior and those of nobility. He sighs a breath of relief internally. He laughed, hearing that the perception of Shizuka was being scary or being a large softie. He'd love to see the Lieutenant's response to this reputation.

"Huh?"

His thoughts scatter, anchoring him back to reality. He watches her step away from him, turning away as she heads towards the window, one that until now had gone unnoticed by him. When she turns to face him, the subtle motion of her head catches his attention. He tilts his own head in confusion, was she trying to tell him something? He folds his arms, pondering while she presses on, climbing through the window disappearing from his sight. He stands there, weighing his options, still questioning.

'Does she-want me to follow her? What for?? well whatever..seems she's willing to let me camp out a little longer. Plus, she said she wasn't gonna rat me out.'

1650329074887.png

Taking the silent cue he follows after the noble woman, lifting and pulling himself up through the window. Sliding down to the ground he takes a moment to gaze around his surroundings in inspection. He nods his head as he peers from one side of the room to the other. He's unware that Michi is not the only one who is now aware of his presence here, passing members of his squad having caught an inkling of his reiatsu when it was released. As is typical, gossip spread like a plague back at the barracks making its way towards the division's fourth seat who has come to retrieve him. Neither man acquainted with the other, they are faceless strangers to one another. It is a concern that eludes Shohei as he helps himself to a seat in the foreign office, quickly adapting to the situation, reclining and sinking further into the seat. With his Denreishinki still off he remains ever oblivious to the dire situation transpiring over in Naruki city. Rather worrying whether or not his Lieutenant would find out about his negligence, Tōsu was better off worrying about rather or not he will still have a Lieutenant after today.
1650241477580.png

FreakishStein

Wx5hBDtyfnO8epty8xQD_5gjxZo45XZOLamNiEYrwFdmer-rsPj6p7tSzwzuzrtDyOfKybFr4UZS9odvoe37WodguBFpb5I2_Py77WIFWIjiogr4U7LgFKQuTMDNf-81z38rJxGw

vVhoELN-8n9CkrfbHvuWAqVhbtxMSAlFJpOJ6jNkGy7wP7NrGOYWfmf5ntE5DWqSjNASNE4VlYNtfpKncUBKGUEMpwUBTNFaJpI-x75q9oVr2IqMplNVOscLk_YXsLae-FLWh1F4

"I am seeking the Sixth Seat of Squad Ten, Tōsu Shohei. Could you take me to him or a seated officer in the area?

The two Shinigami of the sixth whispered amongst themselves, questioning each other who Tōsu Shohei was. Never heard of him before, they looked at the boy. Koyu nodded and began to lead him the way to Michi’s office. They walked past the beautiful cherry blossoms of the Sixth division. Turning back to see if the male followed them all the way to the Moon princess’s office. Their hands began to knock on the office door.

Just before the knock…Michi sat at her desk, seeing the male, Tōsu coming in through the window much like her, she
placed her hands on top of her desk, hands neatly clasped together like a noble woman would do. Her manicured nails never dug into her soft skin. Gazing down at her Denshi X making sure it was off call, to which it was. Then she proceeded to look at him once again, her face was soft but yet stern proceeding to speak her mind, warning the male once again this time in a quiet tone only he could hear.

“Listen, may understand you are probably like your rest here and there. However…I’d be careful if I were you if you slack off too much.”

She took a small break in between her sentences, and one of her hands reached down to a hidden drawer in her desk. Taking out a small ashtray, cigarette pack and lighter. Michi took a cigarette, placing it between her lips, raising her lighter in her other hand, covering it up with her other hand. Once her cigarette was lit she placed down the lighter, breathing in the toxic smoke and exhaling it on the side. She began to speak once again, resuming what she was saying before.

1650495885977.png

“You might lose a few close friends or even your squad members if they were to be killed in the human world or worse to another division.”

With that she closed her eyes while taking another inhale and exhale of the cigarette. Her memories flooded back to her mind, of time she spent in the 4th division within the two weeks of healing from the attack.

Flashback [Michi’s memory]

“Quickly! Quickly! Tend to him immediately”

She heard panic in the 4th division barracks, naturally curious she got up from the bed she was laying in. Covered in bandages all over, every time she moved caused her extraordinary pain. Each time she inched closer to the closed curtains where most skilled healers rushed to, she gritted her teeth to keep her painful yelps inside. Ow..Ow…Ow was all Michi thought. Keeping silent as she could be she peaked inside the closed curtains…seeing something… that made her feel guilty.

The injured male was…

Sora.

Seeing her then 3rd seat in the hospital, in bad shape still knocked out cold from losing to the likes of the 11th division members. Her heart sank seeing him in the condition he was in. Couldn’t bear the sight of him she moved back where she was. Laying back in her bed, shocked to the core but also overwhelmed with guilt. It was her fault for not being there on time to save him. Michi’s eyes welled up in tears, crying.

Flashback ended

While her eyes closed for a few minutes, her eyes shredded a few tears. That flashback ended abruptly due to a knock at the door from two Shinigami's from her squad. She panicked signalling Tōsu to a small door that was unlocked, this was her hiding place to the other Shinigami. It looked like a closed closet door, which it was not. Behind the door was a spacious room full of books, snacks bed. Hoping Tōsu took the hint to hide. Her hands scrambled however to get rid of the smoke and threw cigarette stuff in the draw she hidden it to. Hoping the smell aired out through the window. Once the coast was clear Michi yelled a “come in” There entered the two Shinigami and the tallest one began to speak.

“My Lady Kiyoshi, there's a boy came to see you asking about a Man named of Tōsu Shohei”

Her hands softly clasped together in front of her back up straight in a noble way, her gaze fixated on the door, then to the unseated males. Michi gave them her famous smile of hers and charm which made the males red in the face a little bit. She spoke up to them politely asking to bring in the boy named Koyo.

“Please send him in.”

Last edited:

GeekyRaven

SPOILER_koyo_bust_v4.png

Name Tag.png

1650241477580-png.334

It didn't take entirely too long for a response to come. It became evident these shinigami didn't know Tosu. But what was he supposed to do in this situation? Koyo had very little information to go on as it was. Thankfully it seemed they would indeed guide him. This place was like a maze; truthfully, he'd not learned his own Division yet. Finding his way around the Seireitei was a challenge. People and things looked different from the place he grew up. His internal struggle raged within him yet as he followed them.

The scenery with the cherry blossom tree brought a sense of dread. His memories of the past flowed freely. The voices seemed so distant as he recalled the noises.
1650241477580-png.334

Flashback [Koyo's memory]

Children laughing and playing, the sound of balls bouncing in the street. Vendors selling things for discount prices. Doctors promising cure-alls were what flooded his mind. But as the memory fleshed itself out more, a sound could be heard. The sound was one of cracking like a tree branch. Quickly another noise followed it, a howl of pain. As he remembered the wooden device his mother had him strapped to. It was a smaller cross that forced a person to kneel.

His body was more petite then, arms strapped tightly with leather and chains. Causing significant bruising to his arms and torso. The damages at the time were severe. His mother sat counting money as the doctor continued the process. Each finger had to be reset into place, having been snapped in different directions.

"My, my, such a rough day we are having. The cherry blossoms are in bloom, though I suppose this is an acceptable way to make money."

"Indeed, they are lovely people always pay handsomely to test their strength, so long as you can patch him up. We'll be pretty well set for the next quarter. "
Their house was small, a single bedroom for his mother. While he was forced to sleep where he worked. Shoddy cabin down back the dark backroads of the Rukongai. The smell was familiar, the scent of the rotting wood and cherry blossom petals.

The sounds of bones being reset and bandaged were the subsequent noises. As Koyo's mind retreated from that day and time of year. Tearing his attention from the past once more.

Flashback ended
1650241477580-png.334

He could hear faint noises as he came to the door; his face remained expressionless. Koyo was able to keep an almost robotic appearance despite inner turmoil. The voices were muffled behind the door so deciphering them was difficult. Upon entering, his eyes shifted between the male and female.

Hopefully, the man was the Tosu he'd heard about. The woman seemed to be a relative of Third Seat Kiyoshi, which meant a higher rank. He gave a polite bow, bending himself forward. Koyo wasn't sure of the positions or how they worked in reality. The Academy did educate, but the practice was often different from reality.

"I am Koyo Koetsuji, Squad Ten's Fourth Seat. I came here to find Tosu; I beg pardon for the abruptness of my arrival. " Koyo slowly turned his gaze towards Tosu and softened his features. He honestly didn't know what his duties were. No sooner did he arrive than his superiors left for Naruki. So it left him perplexed. Instinctively, he believed Squad 4 should be brought in. But was that his call to even make? Did he have such authority to make those types of choices?
View attachment 473
Koyo sighed, his form deflating slightly as he considered how to best say this. How do you tell two people who've been at this longer that you aren't just new? You are something the Academy just popped out.

"I, to be honest, am uncertain of what it is I should be doing. Lieutenant Hyouzoku and Third Seat Kiyoshi were clear for me to remain behind. Am I going to Fourth and seeking their superiors, but further orders weren't given? "

It was clear by his expression that Koyo didn't have any idea or the confidence of standard Fourth Seats. His confusion continued; he had felt the spiritual pressure from Tosu. He was sure this man was superior to him. So why had he been given this role? Especially so soon out of the Academy, he'd accepted it. But now, doubts did creep in on his mind. Had the six years really been enough?

"I was hoping for some guidance from one or both of you. If I've interrupted something, I can return another time." Koyo's touched the scarf part of his uniform, a nervous twitched he'd picked up. One of many that came from his life.

Adjusting it as he
1650241477580-png.334

Last edited by a moderator: